___ days until Kickoff!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
63 days! Good luck in Carolina, big Austin Corbett!

https%3A%2F%2Friggosrag.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2022%2F01%2F1235412369-1-850x560.jpeg
At least love a guy who can afford knee patches! ~ @Merlin

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Somebody once asked me if I wasn't Italian what would I be and I replied: "I'd be ashamed."
My DNA says I have Toscani Italian in me (Tuscany?) going back several generations, and I can't track down who it is! I have a full family tree that I have developed over the years that goes 4 Great Grandparents deep (lot of people), and not one has an Italian surname or was a Mediterranean immigrant in the 19th or 20th century.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe it was a Summer Fling with Guiseppi or Cosmo Cappomaggi?
I thought of that. But my research developed the family tree I mentioned, before the DNA results, and it confirmed I was genetically related to distant relatives, which proves my manual research. I can go back to a 4th Great Grandfather on my surname y-dna line, and I am also genetically related to my Mom's side, that I can trace back to 1633. All the other Grandparents add to things, I suppose.. Prolly a guy named Larry in the records was originally Luigi!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Prolly a guy named Larry in the records was originally Luigi!
Anything is possible still remember when Howard Cosell on a Monday Night Football game referred to Lawrence McCutcheon as "Larry" only to have his mother contact ABC during the broadcast and Frank Gifford said that it's Lawrence because Lawrence McCutcheon had a brother named "Larry." Then Meredith asks: "Isn't Larry short for Lawrence." Gifford: "In the McCutcheon household, apparently not." My dad & I laughed so hard at that.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Anything is possible still remember when Howard Cosell on a Monday Night Football game referred to Lawrence McCutcheon as "Larry" only to have his mother contact ABC during the broadcast and Frank Gifford said that it's Lawrence because Lawrence McCutcheon had a brother named "Larry." Then Meredith asks: "Isn't Larry short for Lawrence." Gifford: "In the McCutcheon household, apparently not." My dad & I laughed so hard at that.
Cosell also referred to James Harris as ‘Jaime’.

Cosell was awful but hit at the right time and place, and was a novelty.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Cosell also referred to James Harris as ‘Jaime’.

Cosell was awful but hit at the right time and place, and was a novelty.
That's true and in a This Week in the NFL segment (Highlights back in the day) Pat Summerall referred to Harris as "Jimmy" more understandable, but still incorrect as Harris went by "James" only. I remember Cosell on a Halftime Highlight calling Harris "Jaime" I laughed. You're right Cosell did that often, what I did like what Cosell did was including the middle name when talking about athletes like Joe "Willie" Namath & Francis "Ashbury" Tarkenton, loved that.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That's true and in a This Week in the NFL segment (Highlights back in the day) Pat Summerall referred to Harris as "Jimmy" more understandable, but still incorrect as Harris went by "James" only. I remember Cosell on a Halftime Highlight calling Harris "Jaime" I laughed. You're right Cosell did that often, what I did like what Cosell did was including the middle name when talking about athletes like Joe "Willie" Namath & Francis "Ashbury" Tarkenton, loved that.
I remember Summerall doing that; and I would never object to a good Asbury reference.

By the way, I also re-watched the NFC Championship Game; and I am pretty sure Terry Bradshaw introduced James Harris (who presented Kroenke with the George Halas Trophy) as James “Sack” Harris.

Shack! You guys played against each other!

Another incompetent moron.

Last edited:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember when Cosell called a Washington Redskin receiver a "little monkey" and he got canned for that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
62 Days… Adam Timmerman. Our version of Whitworth on those Superbowl teams early 2000’s.

sep-2000-adam-timmerman-of-the-st-louis-rams-looks-on-from-the-bench-picture-id716299

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One of the most underrated Offensive Linemen in Ram history.
1657288084200.png

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, I miss Dave52. Kudos to you guys carrying on the tradition of a player number each day for the number of days left. He'd be proud. :fistbump1: