9er's & Montana Argue over Parking

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good way to show your support for a former player. Classy move by the 49ers. :LOL:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Not quite sure on this but, a hotel should have it's own parking garage!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
What difference does it make it's all going down in an earthquake

fearsomefour

Legend
I wondered about parking when I went by their new stadium when it was under construction.
Remember a few years ago when the NFL had all the Superbowl MVPs come out at halftime of the Suoerbowl? Montana was the only guy who refused to do it....because he wasn't being paid. That's everything you need to know about Montana.
Always been an entitled douchebag.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I wondered about parking when I went by their new stadium when it was under construction.
Remember a few years ago when the NFL had all the Superbowl MVPs come out at halftime of the Suoerbowl? Montana was the only guy who refused to do it....because he wasn't being paid. That's everything you need to know about Montana.
Always been an entitled douchebag.
So you think the league didn't get paid for the time it took to aggrandize their game ?,and NOW the half time entertainment is going to pay to play,I have no sympathy for the league in that sort of dispute ,they use these players bodies up and then expect them to kiss their ass to promote the leagues future past and present for free.
Montana MAY be all you say he is ,but this example doesn't establish it for me.

BTW 8 acres is damned paltry amount of land to be in a squabble over,,,,,I say sue em Joe,sue the bastards

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Both the 49ers AND Joe Montana have their panties in a bunch? How sad.
All the misery coming out of SF this year has the air smelling a little sweeter.

jl918

UDFA
Name
jl918
Montana seemed like a nice guy at a KC meet and greet at the Ameristar sports bar a few years back.

fearsomefour

Legend
So you think the league didn't get paid for the time it took to aggrandize their game ?,and NOW the half time entertainment is going to pay to play,I have no sympathy for the league in that sort of dispute ,they use these players bodies up and then expect them to kiss their ass to promote the leagues future past and present for free.
Montana MAY be all you say he is ,but this example doesn't establish it for me.

BTW 8 acres is damned paltry amount of land to be in a squabble over,,,,,I say sue em Joe,sue the bastards
The league is greedy and getting worse, no doubt. However, its an honorary thing. Its like wanting an appearance fee at a HOF ceremony. It is a bad look when you are the ONE guy who does not show up.
Like all things real estate it depends where the 8 acres are. There are places they are damned near giving land away....near nothing with no money making possibilities. Eight acres of beach front or in this case eight acres in Santa Clara next to Great America (or whatever it is) and the shiny new stadium....cha-ching.
That said, Montana suing the Whiners....a battle I hope both sides lose somehow.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The league is greedy and getting worse, no doubt. However, its an honorary thing. Its like wanting an appearance fee at a HOF ceremony. It is a bad look when you are the ONE guy who does not show up.
Like all things real estate it depends where the 8 acres are. There are places they are damned near giving land away....near nothing with no money making possibilities. Eight acres of beach front or in this case eight acres in Santa Clara next to Great America (or whatever it is) and the shiny new stadium....cha-ching.
That said, Montana suing the Whiners....a battle I hope both sides lose somehow.

If you're the only guy who doesn't show up yeah your the jerk, no question about it.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Yup, that new stadium is a parking fiasco. Not enough area to tailgate, getting to and from the stadium is a traffic nightmare. I just sit back and laugh. The Whiners player in that dump Candlestink Park all through their heyday and were too stupid to get a stadium deal then. Now that they are showing signs (management) of slowly going into the dumper they get a new stadium and it has all kinds of problems. Also I need to check but I think it is built and positioned so the wind from the bay will blow right through it.