90's Fads You Participated In…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Since another group is talking about the "good ole days", lets have our own party for everyone that grew up in the greatest decade ever, the 1990s.

Let's go to school with plastic lunch box and a thermos that was disguised as dino bio matter! I really had this one, in fact I still do somewhere.

3e90e9f0f0852f8b65027233e3dfb3d8.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Backstreet Boys for the motherfucking win! They were my childhood!

And thanks for this thread, Angry! Us young'uns need respect!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Backstreet Boys for the motherfucking win! They were my childhood!

And thanks for this thread, Angry! Us young'uns need respect!

See? I'm not THAT much of an asshole.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
90’s was very early in my working career. I remember carrying a beeper for a couple of years.

This fancy model;

tumblr_m4yjsnd4IT1ruhgggo1_500.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you get that memo?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Merlin , while wearing his fanny pack, often would be caught doing the Macarena in Shopping Malls....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Yep, I remember that as well! My dad, my brother, and I played Super Mario on there all the time. There was also Castlevania, but it creeped me out as a kid, and thus, I never really got into it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I remember getting a Gameboy and that was pretty exciting for me. Most 90's trends I had heard of in passing at one time or another but didn't participate in, many didn't make it to me, and the trends that we had in Ireland mostly didn't/don't leave the island.

Wasn't much for bum bags, but I remember them popping up more and more in the 90's. Americans call them fanny packs which we all found/find to be really funny, because fanny is slang for vagina in Ireland.

I went with the spikey hair trend as a wain I think that was a 90's trend. I really wanted the shoes with the little rail grind pad thing on the bottom, soaps, but my mother said they were too dangerous. I remember being on holiday in the States and seeing people with them, I thought they were so cool. I was able to get a skateboard shortly after, but other than an ollie I never mastered it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
90’s was very early in my working career. I remember carrying a beeper for a couple of years.

This fancy model;

tumblr_m4yjsnd4IT1ruhgggo1_500.png
To go with your brick phone? Because mobile calls were like $2 per minute back then?
cell phone GIF

Psycho_X

Legend
I remember having to wait until after 8 or 9 when cell calls were free.

Growing up on the family farm we got like half a dozen of these flip phones to give to everyone who was working during planting and harvest seasons and I was so happy to get one as a teenager. At night, when I was cruising the strip once it hit 9pm I'd flip that bad boy out to flaunt my awesomeness while randomly calling friends even though the signal would drop constantly because cell service was basically worthless still while in a moving vehicle. But by golly, flipping that phone open made you feel like a king for 30 seconds.
1628628226514.png