#80 - Isaac Bruce

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Click the link in the title and vote for Isaac Bruce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Prime Numbers hits homestretch with No. 80
Posted by Mike Florio on June 29, 2014

rice1.jpg
Getty Images

It’s the last week for Prime Numbers on NBCSN’sPro Football Talk, and we’re getting Monday started with a bang.

The PFT Planet vote for Monday will focus on No. 80. It’s a number that plenty of all-time greats have worn.

Vote for up to three from the 10 listed below. The three highest vote-getters will be revealed on Monday’s show, which gets started at 5:30 p.m. ET.

The other numbers to be considered Monday include 30 (with Brian Mitchell in studio), 60, 90, and 93.

So tune in for the first of the last four shows before we conclude Prime Numbers — and before we take a pre-training camp three-week break.

Who were the best of all time to wear No. 80?

Jerry Rice
Cris Carter
Steve Largent
Isaac Bruce
Tom Fears
Kellen WInslow
Irving Fryar
Cris Collinsworth
James Lofton
Andre Johnson.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I mean, it's most certainly Jerry Rice. If only he would have worn a different number, Bruce would be #1.

SierraRam

Recreational User
There's another Ram deserving to at least be on the list:

Henry Ellard - 814 Rec, 13,777 yards, 16.9 ave.

3 Pro Bowls, 2x 1st Team All Pro, Always underrated!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Jerry Rice will win every time and deserves to, but Bruce is criminally underrated in that poll. He's one of the greatest of all time and definitely in my mind better than guys like Lofton, A. Johnson, Cris Carter, even Largent. If he wasn't on bad teams for a lot of his career, he might be remembered more. He was incredible.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'd rank Ike behind Rice and Carter. Carter was a beast.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Isaac won't get it simply because he wasn't a loud mouth and he played in the midwest. By talent and accomplishments he should be no.2 .

My votes went for Isaac, Rice, and Carter. But there are some names worth of consideration on there...those are the three that I connected with the most.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

I loved his forward flips In the EZ.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Isaac Bruce is the greatest St. Louis Ram of all time.

A true class act off the field as well.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I friggen love Isaac Bruce, just consistent excellence his whole career. This guy was, and is, a real role- model for everyone...

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
It's 85 degrees and humid as hell here, I've been sweating my ass off all day and that Isaac Bruce tribute video just gave me goosebumps.

Thanks for posting PT

RamWoodie

Legend

It’s the last week for Prime Numbers on NBCSN’sPro Football Talk, and we’re getting Monday started with a bang.

The PFT Planet vote for Monday will focus on No. 80. It’s a number that plenty of all-time greats have worn.

Vote for up to three from the 10 listed below. The three highest vote-getters will be revealed on Monday’s show, which gets started at 5:30 p.m. ET.

The other numbers to be considered Monday include 30 (with Brian Mitchell in studio), 60, 90, and 93.

So tune in for the first of the last four shows before we conclude Prime Numbers — and before we take a pre-training camp three-week break.

Jerry Rice
Cris Carter
Steve Largent
Isaac Bruce
Tom Fears
Kellen WInslow
Irving Fryar
Cris Collinsworth
James Lofton
Andre Johnson.
I would definitely have Bruce above Steve Largent and Chris Carter. Isaac Bruce is the best route runner I have ever seen...he even beats out Jerry Rice at that.

I admit you could argue Bruce over Carter...but he's easily above Largent.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bump

Career receiving yards

Bruce is still 4th all time with 15,208 receiving yards.

With Steve Smith and Anquan Boldin retired, the only active guy within reach this season is Larry Fitzgerald with 14,389. Another 1,000 yard season from Fitz would place him 4th ahead of Bruce. Larry has had 2 straight 1000 yd + seasons in both 2015 and 2016. I'm a Fitzgerald fan but yeah, i'm hoping he falls short and retires after this season ranked 5th.

*Andre Johnson is still officially active and a member of the Tennessee Titans. He is ranked 11th with 14,185 yds. Andre hasn't had a 1,000 yd season since 2013 and his numbers have dipped dramatically since.

Cheers to hoping you hang on to that spot another year and beyond :cheers:
isaacbruce.jpg

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Ike is HOF worthy, right after Rice at #80. But seriously, how is Collinsworth in this over Ellard?

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
lol that's my video (actually it was uploaded on the Rams website initially but glad I managed to archive that treasure)
Such an awesome video! Thank you.

Top 3 #80s?

1. Isaac Bruce Rams
  2. Henry Ellard Rams
  3. Tom Fears Rams
:rockon: Suck it, Rice!!

fearsomefour

Legend

One of the most underrated WR in NFL history.
An all time great never mentioned with all time greats.
And he could rock a headband.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

rice1.jpg
Getty Images

Jerry Rice
Cris Carter
Steve Largent
Isaac Bruce
Tom Fears
Kellen WInslow
Irving Fryar
Cris Collinsworth
James Lofton
Andre Johnson.

Collinsworth does not belong on this list, Next to the rest, He Sucked!