8,000 Miles to See ... the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Another fan from New Zealand here!! Although I live in Australia now. Lads (and Ladies), it is my intention to also travel to see a Rams game ( and Camp if I can fit it in) as a treat for my 50th BDay in 2017. Hopefully another ROD get together is taking place at the same time!! :)

When you stop and think about the members here; we are the finest of the finest. I mean... If you can endure the last 10 years, from near or far, you are a lifer. The epitome of ROD.

Take a snap shot of this group. Because we are about to be joined by others, also great fans, as winning will do.

I hope to be a part of your get together, rocket!

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I hope to be a part of your get together, rocket!

I hope to catch up with a lot of the guys and gals from here. My son is also a keen Rams fan (he cant remember a winning season!!) so he will be joining us. I have to admit seeing all the photos from Thordaddy's memorial really bought home how special this group is. People from all walks of life bought together by one common theme, the Rams and their supporters!!

Pretty special.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hope to catch up with a lot of the guys and gals from here. My son is also a keen Rams fan (he cant remember a winning season!!) so he will be joining us. I have to admit seeing all the photos from Thordaddy's memorial really bought home how special this group is. People from all walks of life bought together by one common theme, the Rams and their supporters!!

Pretty special.

Couldn't have said it better!