74th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Just...figured I'd post it here. There's not much I can say, except...it's important to remember this event, to memorialize those who paid the ultimate price in a cowardly sneak attack.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for posting this Memento. I don't think many understand the sacrifices that generation made. And its understandable in away its been a long time. But we must never forget.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Growing up in Pearl City... I could see some of Pearl Harbor from my front yard. It was a constant reminder for me as a kid.

I went out to the Memorial countless times. Had to take a boat to get to it. One time, the person driving the boat (It was their 1st solo run) hit some rocks and our boat started sinking. I wasn't scared at all because I basically lived in the water... but there were older people on the boat freaking out. I don't remember which ones I told, but I started telling jokes to try and get people's minds off of it. Another boat got to us before ours sank and we didn't have to swim back. One of those memories that you never forget.

Last edited: