70 Years Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
My Dad went to the '51 game when he was 15.

Crazy weird fun fact, Dad was there..the Rams won that game on a 73 yd 4th qt pass from Van Brocklin to Tom Fears... we won 24-17.
Fast Forward - Rams vs. Titans and I was there........ Rams won that one on a 73 yd 4th qt pass from Warner to Bruce.... we won 23-16

How bizarre is that???

woah !!!

Awesome.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Who knows! It might stand for quite some time. Now, other records that are season based are going to fall quickly because of the 17 game season. ED's record in particular. I'd be surprised if that record stands for more than the next 5 years.
You would think in this pass happy era the record would be broken, but do to TV commercials making the average game last 4 hrs and CBS complaining about games intruding on their biggest ratings show at the time, 60 minutes, the league changed a bunch rules to shorten the game. They used to stop the clock after a play went out of bounds and on all incomplete passes. Now that only happens the last 2 minutes of the half and the last 5 minutes of the game. That resulted in lowering the amount of plays per game by 35 to 40%. So the likelihood of this record being broken is slim and none.