70 days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have faith in Noteboom. I know he had an injury, I know that he wasn't doing well at left guard, but I feel that he's the perfect left tackle for this team when Whitworth retires.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
O.J.'s Chauffeur Al Cowlings
1593780123698.png

Very Solid NT in Charles DeJurnett
1593779675368.png

Wayne Gandy
1593779795445.png

A Player that disappointing me John St. Clair
1593779865614.png

Who can forget Tackle Frank Varrichione.
1593779964903.png

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Based on performance, it should probably be Varrichione who was an All American at Notre Dame and a high first round pick. Played half his career with the Rams and went to 5 or 6 Pro Bowls. However, Varrichione is even before my time.

Could make an argument for Gandy who was a good player on some bad teams. Surprised to read that Gandy played 15 seasons. Wow!

DeJurnett was the opposite. Decent role player on some quality teams.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Frank Varrichione, Joe Scibelli and Joe Carollo on the Rams O-Line at the same time. As an Italian American, that makes me proud.

And Roman Gabriel!!!
His first name was Roman.
I am counting it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Frank Varrichione, Joe Scibelli and Joe Carollo on the Rams O-Line at the same time. As an Italian American, that makes me proud.

And Roman Gabriel!!!
His first name was Roman.
I am counting it.

Well, being an Italian American, it makes me proud too, but I'm not counting Roman as he was Filipino-American, but having Raymondo Giuseppi Giovanni Baptiste Malavasi as Head Coach covered all areas of the Italian Peninsula.