7 for 21 ... and why.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Stat watchers will probably dislike a video explanation about why Bradford missed 14 passes against the Cardinals and only completed 7. Stats tell us Bradford is a $78M QB who was picked #1 overall and can't even get a 40% completion percentage.

Eyeballs tell the rest of the story.

Yes, Bradford had a couple of bad throws <gasp!> - but which QB doesn't?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMPXSysyA7s[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Recap --

Overthrow - 1 (to Pettis in the endzone)
Underthrow - 1 (bad release)
Interception - 1 (pressure)
Receiver fell down - 1 (Givens)
Receiver shielded and gave up on play (Givens)
Receiver let up on his route (Gibson)
Drops - 3 (Kendricks 1, Amendola 1, Givens 2)
Breakup by cornerback - 2 (both to Amendola)
Tipped at the line - 1
Miscommunication - 1 (on a sight adjustment)
Screen busted up by defense - 1 (poor blocking)
One completion nullified by illegal hands to the face (Dahl)

2 Touchdowns (one shown). Listen to the commentary on that one.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X said:
Recap --

Overthrow - 1 (to Pettis in the endzone)
Underthrow - 1 (bad release)
Interception - 1 (pressure)
Receiver fell down - 1 (Givens)
Receiver shielded and gave up on play (Givens)
Receiver let up on his route (Gibson)
[hil]Drops - 3 (Kendricks 1, Amendola 1, Givens 2)[/hil]
Breakup by cornerback - 2 (both to Amendola)
Tipped at the line - 1
Miscommunication - 1 (on a sight adjustment)
Screen busted up by defense - 1 (poor blocking)
One completion nullified by illegal hands to the face (Dahl)

2 Touchdowns (one shown). Listen to the commentary on that one.

Wouldn't that be 4 drops? :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
MontanaRamFan said:
Kinda. It's hard to say if it was a drop, or if Peterson knocked it out of his hands. I couldn't get a real clear view on that, so I just left it in there. And who are you anyway? Rain Man? You see three numbers grouped together and it just calculates in your mind like a computer?

You have a gift, my friend. A GIFT! :lol:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X said:
MontanaRamFan said:
Kinda. It's hard to say if it was a drop, or if Peterson knocked it out of his hands. I couldn't get a real clear view on that, so I just left it in there. And who are you anyway? Rain Man? You see three numbers grouped together and it just calculates in your mind like a computer?

You have a gift, my friend. A GIFT! :lol:

:bahaha: :bahaha: :bahaha: :bahaha:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Stat nerds are just that...nerds.

Not Bradford's best game, but he did what he had to do to win. I hope that one day, we can see him play with 3 good receivers and a healthy offensive line.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Funny that his worst day comes with two pretty damn good TD passes. Just sayin'

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
RamFan503 said:
His TD to completion ratio was off the hook. I don't think it was his worst day, but he was off more than usual on a couple of passes. Usually, Sam is just trying not to make a negative play, and I have no problem with that. I don't mind if he holds onto the ball too long trying to make a first down, on a third down, as long as a sack doesn't take us out of GZ's unbelievable field goal range.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
RamFan503 said:
His TD to completion ratio was off the hook. I don't think it was his worst day, but he was off more than usual on a couple of passes. Usually, Sam is just trying not to make a negative play, and I have no problem with that. I don't mind if he holds onto the ball too long trying to make a first down, on a third down, as long as a sack doesn't take us out of GZ's unbelievable field goal range.
So ... just don't take a safety?

BOOM!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
DR RAM said:
RamFan503 said:

BOOM!

Baddat Dah!!! He's here all week folks. Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
RamFan503 said:

BOOM!
Probably about his range...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
One thing I have noticed this year is that he has not had as many balls batted down at the LOS. At least I don't think he has. Once Sam gets comfy with a scheme and has time to scan the field.....watch out. Kid could be special like the olympics. Boom....to the power of boom.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It wasn't his best game by far, but got to be pleased with an ugly win. We would have lost that game last year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
shaunpinney said:
It wasn't his best game by far, but got to be pleased with an ugly win. We would have lost that game last year.
We did lose that game last year. :ww:

I'll admit I had a little of last year's mentality brewing in me for that game too. After the TD on the opening drive I was thinking, "Okay ... now when they score, we at least won't be behind." Then they didn't score. And they didn't score again. And again. And again. And again. And then we did.

We're gonna lose a few more games, but I'm sold that nobody is going to just run away with one this year. So to all teams out there, when you play the Rams, bring your lunch AND your dinner. Because it's gonna be a lonnnnng day.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
X said:
shaunpinney said:

I'll admit I had a little of last year's mentality brewing in me for that game too. After the TD on the opening drive I was thinking, "Okay ... now when they score, we at least won't be behind." Then they didn't score. And they didn't score again. And again. And again. And again. And then we did.

We're gonna lose a few more games, but I'm sold that nobody is going to just run away with one this year. So to all teams out there, when you play the Rams, bring your lunch AND your dinner. Because it's gonna be a lonnnnng day.

:lmao: Our Defense is going to make life hard for most this year - and i don't mind grinding games down to the wire and then letting GZ on to keep us ahead ;)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
shaunpinney said:
X said:
shaunpinney said:

:lmao: Our Defense is going to make life hard for most this year - and i don't mind grinding games down to the wire and then letting GZ on to keep us ahead ;)

Agreed. Better pack a lunch and call your brother when you come to play the Rams now. SOOOOOOO nice to have an identity for a change. The Rams have been so bad, for so long I swear the rest of the world forgot about em'. Time to remind everyone that they are still kicking....and punching....and occasionally shoving someone by the facemask. Thanks again Mr. Morgan!!