6 Takeaways on the Rams Win against Atlanta ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Including Tampa in the playoffs this is becoming a trend

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Absolutely happy that the Rams won, but is anyone concerned that Stafford has thrown 5 INTs in 2 games?

oldnotdead

Legend
Skowronek doesn't scare anyone. Without a legit #3 WR, i.e. Jefferson, this isn't the same passing threat. This is why I hope they begin using McCutcheon. A #3 WR that needs to be accounted for changes the whole dynamic of what the secondary can do. Am I worried about Stafford's INT's somewhat but not overly so. He's pressing too much. He will find his comfort zone. Remember, Coen has made changes to the offense.

I missed the entire game because Cox was down until just now. I'm done with these clowns my neighbor has Century Link which is DSL so I originally dismissed them when I moved in. But after talking to them and running speed tests on my neighbor's computer I'm going with them. Century Link told me that it's fiber optic up to my street so they will guarantee me 150 mbps. My neighbor has a cheap Lenovo computer and she gets a consistent 160-170 mbps download and 21 mbps upload. That is damn good because it's standard phone line from the box on the street to the jack in the house.

But perusing the highlights it's clear they started using 12 personnel occasionally with Benny Sko as their lead blocker. I'm more concerned about Akers. Apparently, there is more going on with him than we are being told. Word I'm hearing is that Coen has made changes in the run game this year. Perhaps it's a scheme change that is affecting him. Regardless until he gets right they need to think about taking a hard look at Ronnie Rivers on the PS until Williams returns. Next year is a contract year for Akers and he needs to be mindful that the Rams like to draft a year in advance to fill expected vacancies. Henderson is in a contract year and he's playing like it. With Akers playing so poorly they might extend Henderson two years. Williams might become Aker's replacement.

From what little I have been able to see, AJ Jackson played okay at OG. That definitely bodes well for him next year.

Anyway an ugly win is better than an ugly loss. I will take 15 more ugly wins this regular season and not complain.