6 Johnny Hekker days till the Draft!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some pretty sweet dreads that ginger has... :ROFLMAO:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I know he's not a Ram, but he deserves a special mention here as a tribute having passed away in the last year

So 6 Stan Musial days till the draft

Stan-Musial-Memorial-Patch.jpg

"Here stands baseball's perfect warrior. Here stands baseball's perfect knight."

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The anticipation has eased, now that we are only a few days away.
FINALLY

moklerman

Warner-phile
I know he's not a Ram, but he deserves a special mention here as a tribute having passed away in the last year

So 6 Stan Musial days till the draft.
I can live with that but my special mention would go to this guy:
0407_large.jpg

Now, I'm not arguing that Garvey was better or as historic as Musial, but being a Dodgers guy, Garvey was my hero when I was growing up. Got to meet him a couple of times too.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Cant wait to see who comes up for #5
I suppose I should save any commentary about him but I actually wish we could have seen him when he was healthy and his shoulder wasn't all torn up. Those particular Robinson teams were SOOOO 1-dimensional on offense it wasn't even funny.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I suppose I should save any commentary about him but I actually wish we could have seen him when he was healthy and his shoulder wasn't all torn up. Those particular Robinson teams were SOOOO 1-dimensional on offense it wasn't even funny.
Yup.
All we are say...ing. Is give Deet a chance....