#6, #33, #39. We need some playmakers.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Who will be the 3 players we walk away with, with these 3 picks?

I'm gonna go with Brockers, Hill, and Kendricks (OLB).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
libertadrocks said:
I'll say Mo Claiborne, Rueben Randle, and Ta'amu.
That would be beast.

So would Richardson/Blackmon, Kirkpatrick (I know, I know) and Ta'amu.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Brockers at 6 would piss me off.

Richardson, Hill, and then I'm not sure. We have a lot of holes in a lot of places, but if we don't get Sam some weapons ASAP we are going to destroy him.

If we take Blackmon, then probably a defensive players at 33 and a RB at 39 (if the value is right)

But we need offense. Guys who can step up for Jackson, and guys who can catch a pass from Sam.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Blackmon!

Zach Brown, and the best available DT w/ the 2nd.

LeMichael James in the 3rd.

Jemmell Fleming in the 4th.

OL/LB/WR rest of the way...

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
Blackmon!

Zach Brown, and the best available DT w/ the 2nd.

LeMichael James in the 3rd.

Jemmell Fleming in the 4th.

OL/LB/WR rest of the way...

Id be okay with that. I have recently shifted away from Zach Brown tho. I have read a lot of stuff I dont like about him lately. Kendricks, that Barrison mentioned, is a guy of the same mold that I like. He shredded the combine and produced in college. He played ILB at Cal in their 3-4, however many think he can transition to 4-3 OLB easily and maybe where he is best suited.

bluecoconuts said:

Richardson, Hill, and then I'm not sure. We have a lot of holes in a lot of places, but if we don't get Sam some weapons ASAP we are going to destroy him.

If we take Blackmon, then probably a defensive players at 33 and a RB at 39 (if the value is right)

But we need offense. Guys who can step up for Jackson, and guys who can catch a pass from Sam.
i could not ''AGREE''more but blackmon is not our'' only'' hope at reciever i bet fish will grab 2 recievers before the draft is over and a rb that can catch!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Richardson, Hill, Ta'amu - then target an OLB.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:

Sorry, I should of mentioned that I am expecting another trade on draft day with a QB needy team and i say we move down and get Brockers. I just wasn't sure which pick i would say instead of #6. :lol: