54 days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Integral Cog for the Super Bowl Team LB Todd Collins.
1595091853251.png

Great Name, not such a good player in Brandon Chillar.
1595091955412.png

Howard Carson
1595092103831.png

LB from Kansas State, who I though was actually going to be good in Percell Gaskins.
1595092192544.png

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Leg:
If you had gone with Britt Hager, we would of needed to have a conversation.

Agree on Wilcher. The 1983 Draft worked out well for the Rams. Eric Dickerson in Round 1, Henry Ellard and Wilcher in Round 2 and solid starters Vince Newsome and Doug Reed in Round 4.

We can choose to ignore place-kicker Chuck Nelson. Please God, let’s ignore Chuck Nelson.

Dick84

Not a number thing... but I've thought a lot about Wilcher as a comp to Samson Ebukam. I don't see Ebukam getting 12.5 sacks as Wilcher did in his outlier year... but with 4.5 sacks in about 50% of the plays... whose to say he doesn't have a 10 sack year in him with a bunch more snaps? He's got great athletic ability, but isn't particularly instinctive or fluid. I think the right scheme and deployment and a year where everything goes right for him could see double digits.
He's built more for the strong side, imo.. but he can probably hold things down as Terrell Lewis grows.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We can choose to ignore place-kicker Chuck Nelson. Please God, let’s ignore Chuck Nelson.

Chuck Nelson was not good for the Rams, but he resurfaced with the Vikings to be decent, much better then Kicker Steve McLaughlin, who was a 3rd round pick in 1995 and lasted 8 games, he was so awful.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Also, on another note, can't wait for Pisa Tinoisamoa. He's a great guy (met him once, and he was incredibly nice), and had a good career for us, even with the injuries.