50 Best STL Rams Draft Picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stltoday.com/gallery/sports/football/professional/best-stl-rams-draft-picks/collection_bc9bc5a6-0bec-557f-bac9-680d18e3f216.html#0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stltoday.com/gallery/sports/ ... 216.html#0</a>

1. Pace 2. Holt 3. K. Carter 4. Jackson 5. Little 6. Long 7. Pickett 8. Wistrom 9. Hakim 10. Laurinaitis 11. F. Miller 12. Bly 13. Atogwe 14. R. Tucker 15. Bartell 16. Bradford 17. Quinn 18. Tinoisamoa 19. Kendricks 20. Massey 21. McCleon 22. Conwell 23. Archuleta 24. Saffold 25. K. Curtis 26. J. Jenkins 27. Fitzpatrick 28. Weigert 29. Polley 30. Shanle 31. B. Young 32. R. Williams 33. Jar. Butler 34. Brockers 35. McDonald 36. Givens 37. Zuerlein 38. Chillar 39. Trav. Fisher 40. Hedgecock 41. B. Fletcher 42. Richardson 43. Pettis 44. Sims 45. Vobora 46. Chamberlain 47. Hoomanawanui 48. C. Ryan 49. Tru. Johnson 50. Hull

To me this list has too much bias towards recent years, and although I like what guys like Bockers, Richardson, Jenkins, Johnson, and Zuerlein did, they are too high on this list after just one season. Keep in mind this list excludes LA & Cleveland Rams draft picks, as well as undrafted players (London Fletcher).

I think the top 5 is solid. 15 and downward is where I'm a bit iffy with this list. A guy like Hoomanawanui at 47? Did he really accomplish any more as a Ram than Brandon Manumaleuna?

-How about Robert Holcombe?

-Funny Pettis makes the list, but Avery didn't make the cut

-Although Cogs was a nut case & Barron was ok in STL, shouldn't they make the list over guys like Hull & Vobora? I'd put Robert Thomas on the list over Hull, Vobora, or Chambo.

Any guys you'd take off the list? Any guys you see missing? Worst guy to make the list?

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
The list is OK. They got most of the good-to-great tenured STL Rams in decent or good spots, but yea I definitely agree with some of the grievances rams24/7 had. Of course lists like this are a matter of opinion to the writer so I guess I can respect his decisions....But yea some head scratchers

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I try not to look at lists that exceed 10 players. Who was it that did a top 500 players in the NFL some time ago? Was that Peter King? Those kinds of things are okay for message board and talk radio debate, but otherwise it's 100% subjective.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Looking over the list and some of the players on it....... Just wow on how bad the drafting was.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yamahopper said:
Looking over the list and some of the players on it....... Just wow on how bad the drafting was.

My thoughts exactly.

The team has been in St Louis for 17 yrs and this is the best we got?

Thank god for Snead. He's got picks on this list already.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2