5 things to love about this Rams team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://cover32.com/2016/07/29/5-things-love-rams-team/#kmuvdopejRs8iGEI.99

It’s almost August, the last major in golf, the PGA will be in the books come Sunday, and the Chicago Cubs might, MIGHT be on the verge of winning a World Series. Oh yes, and the Rams are back in Los Angeles after a 21 year hiatus.

There is lots to love about this time of year.

For Rams fans, while you can’t take a championship run to the bank, there are some unmistakable things to be fired up about as the Rams head to training camp.

1.) The Rams have an AMAZING front four across the defensive line. With the best defensive tackle in the NFL, Aaron Donald, Los Angeles is a team that can scheme a lot of offenses into frustration. With Robert Quinn and Michael Brockers, D-coordinator Gregg Williams will have one of the most prolific defenses in the league.

2.) I don’t know what happens to Trumaine Johnson after 2016. But that’s next year, and now is now. At cornerback, Johnson will draw the primary assignment on opposing team’s receivers. He’ll excel with that challenge, which is why he was preferred to Janoris Jenkins, now in New York. Bottom line, the Rams defense will be an absolute beast this season.

3.) Jared Goff. The number one overall pick in the 2016 draft looks to be the real deal. Let’s not forget, Goff led a team back from college football oblivion while at Cal. The Rams aren’t exactly coming off a winless season, but winning and this team are distant acquaintances, at best. I’ve said, and will continue to say, the sooner he’s the number QB under center, the better off things are in L.A. Hopefully, Jeff Fisher will get that soon.

4.) Rookie Pharoh Cooper is my pick to be the best of the 2016 draft, and the Rams had a solid draft this past spring. Toss in Tyler Higbee, Mike Thomas, Temarrick Hemingway, and Josh Forrest, and the offensive depth has potential this season and beyond. If Jeff Fisher can climb out of the box and not rely solely on Todd Gurley, then big things can happen. But then again, it’s Jeff Fisher.

5.) The Rams in Los Angeles. I’m no fan of relocation, but this is a beneficial move for this franchise. L.A. Was without a team for a really long time. Just look at the explosion of social media, reality TV, and the internet alone, and it seems a crazy idea that this media/celebrity/Hollywood market wouldn’t have an NFL team. It’s a great move for the Rams to be back home, and even better for the league needing. Team in Los Angeles.

Honorable Mention: Todd Gurley. The second year RB will bear a heavy load in 2016. I genuinely worry about that. I’d hate to see an injury due to overuse, or see him break down prematurely because the Rams couldn’t build an offensive game plan more progressive with the forward pass. Tongue in cheek, indeed. But faith on this coaching staff is low. I hope the change in zip code also produces a change attitude.

With the opening of training camp, anything is possible.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Five things I love about the Rams...
  1. The Horns...Always the Horns with the new uniforms in 2019 I'm hoping for wider horns.
  2. Todd Gurley...Right now everything stops and ends with Gurley I just hope they don't overuse him.
  3. Jared Goff...Sent straight from central casting this California Golden Boy will showcase a Midas Touch.
  4. Gregg Williams...One of the best Defensive Coordinators in the game today.
  5. Aaron Donald....Just a pleasure to watch him play week in and week out.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
But then again, it’s Jeff Fisher.
Lol, that is a good one
How many times has it been mentioned that its a Fisher run offence, when will he release the reins !
Don't get me wrong, i love the ground and pound, but it did seem like Keenum spread the ball around a lot more when he took over.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
1. My Rams defense...finally we'll hold opponents UNDER 100 yards a game rushing....Looking for TJ, Mo, Mark, and Ogletree to set the table....D-Line has been working hard...the back 7 needs to stand the fuck up.
2. Groh....Boras is young and he knows he needed new young blood...
3. Goff...he should have been first, but hey, we have a real QB again...Suck it Bradford because
4. O-Line with depth...Saffold is still key, but with G-Rob entering his 3rd year, Brown, Havenstein, Wichman and the other 2nd year linemen...we have some talent, depth...continuity.....is...key....
#5....Snisher is finally under the glare of Hollywood...shit should start popping, or the media will want to know why...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Todd Gurley is only a honorable mention???? OK, put your pen down, go look in the mirror, and admit to yourself, "I'm just not a NFL type writer".

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Five things I love about the Rams...
  1. The Horns...Always the Horns with the new uniforms in 2019 I'm hoping for wider horns.
  2. Todd Gurley...Right now everything stops and ends with Gurley I just hope they don't overuse him.
  3. Jared Goff...Sent straight from central casting this California Golden Boy will showcase a Midas Touch.
  4. Gregg Williams...One of the best Defensive Coordinators in the game today.
  5. Aaron Donald....Just a pleasure to watch him play week in and week out.
I Tried to come up with "5 Things" But I can't Beat yours! So I'm with you Coach!!(y):D

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I Tried to come up with "5 Thing" But I can't Beat yours! So I'm with your Coach!!(y):D

great-minds-think-alike-quote-1.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I love the athletic talent level Snead has amassed over time. The Rams finally have some stand out players again. Gurley, Donald, Barron, Ogletree, Brockers, GRob, Tru, Mo. Even backups like Coples and Easley are more athletic than some other teams stareters.