1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

49ers Waive Kendal Hunter

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by lockdnram21, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Mojo Ram On double secret probation

I picked Hyde in the 14th rd of my FF draft a few weeks ago. Thats looking like a bargain at this point. He's going much earlier now.

2. den-the-coach Well-Known Member

I caught this if nobody else did. How those Gators looking this year under Will "The Thrill' Muschamp?

3. Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

This year, hopefully a lot better than last year, last year we should be in the conversation with the 2011 Rams for one of the most injured teams of the decade. Personally I'd of fired Muschamp, just like the Rams fired Spags, but he did take us to an 11-2 record the previous season, a season in which we faced more top 10 ranked teams than OSU have in the last 5 (10 maybe?) years.

4. den-the-coach Well-Known Member

IMO Will is not the guy, however, you're right about the previous season would be tough to fire. I'm hoping that Urban renewal continues working his magic in the Buckeye State and hopefully they can actually beat somebody from the SEC.

5. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Forgot about that. Yes it was. Fortunately for him, it looked much worse than it was.

6. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Link?

7. TGZ Member

I saw it on Twitter and a couple of Niners fans were talking about it on a different forum. Just doing a quick twitter search now, it seems the injury wasn't serious.

8. GreeneCounty Well-Known Member

Jimmy boy is going to have issues with his team this year. I see them falling this year.

9. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Not a phantom tweet?!? o_O Not giving you a hard time really. Gotta love social media. Don't really want to see a bunch of injuries to anyone. The team as it is maybe. The players not so much if you follow my logic. Injuries have decimated our team as you know. Besides - I want a no excuses season while we stomp our way to the top.

TGZ likes this.