49ers tackle Anthony Davis makes it clear he wants out of San Francisco

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Sorry for being a little sarcastic .

That being said what does Saffold have to do with anything with his injury history.
I know who Saffold is & know his work ethic. I also know he is taking a leadership roll that is going to be real special.I believe in him & love the way he twitted how good he is going to play & earn his money. He is not A guy who is walking away from The game or his teammates.
If you like Hav so much why would you want Davies ?? G. Rob is going to be a freaking stud. The reason why The Rams draft a 20 year old LT at #2 overall was because of his person & upside !! I also think he resigns for a great value being The starting LT for 10 years.
What is going to happen with Reynolds this year ?? He played RT last year as well as both guard spots.He was a great value veteran pick up last year.
In The Hacksaw family !! Pretty cool story,or history there. F-- Georgia !! Great The Rams are back in LA !!

Saffold is a great guy I'm sure no one can argue that, he hasn't exactly been a pro bowler though and he's constantly getting hurt so I cant just say yea our OL is very good. Don't get me wrong though I have been one of the guys banging the table for a better line prior to last years draft for quite some time and they have improved it but its not perfect.

Grob, yea he should be a stud but so far he has been one of the top 10 worst tackles in the league since we drafted him. Hopefully he turns it around this year, he's been training hard this offseason from what I've read.

as far as me wanting Davis, its not really a want, I said bring him in and see what happen because he played well when he did play with the niners, and just because he plays RT does not mean he cant be moved to G and excel there as well if Saffold goes down again.