49ers tackle Anthony Davis makes it clear he wants out of San Francisco

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...makes-it-clear-he-wants-out-of-san-francisco/

Anthony Davis makes it clear he wants out of San Francisco
Posted by Mike Florio on April 27, 2016

anthonydavis-e1317987759872.jpg
Getty Images

If 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick wants out of San Francisco, he hasn’t said so in his own words. 49ers tackle Anthony Davis now has.

“I do not want to work with a front office or anyone else who seemingly doesn’t want to win as bad as I do,” David said via Twitter on Wednesday night.

“Would you happily rent your body out to people that bullsh-t you and constantly try to manipulate you?” Davis added. “I hope you’d stand up for yourself. . . . I don’t like the back and forth messy sh-t. Don’t speak to me in code.”

Davis earlier tweeted that the “49ers should draft an offensive tackle in the top 10.”

On April 1, Davis said he plans to unretire later this offseason, but that “[d]ealing with [G.M.] Trent [Baalke] is giving me a headache.” On April 12, after a report surfaced that the 49ers are trying to trade Davis, Davis said that Baalke told Davis that report is false.

Davis retired a year ago, and he has repaid the portion of the signing bonus applicable to the 2015 league year. It’s possible that the 49ers have refused to refund the signing bonus upon his reinstatement.

It’s probable that Davis opted to state his case on Wednesday night to turn the supposedly false trade report into something that actually happens.

UDPATE 8:38 p.m. ET: The 49ers have no comment on the tweets from Anthony Davis.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I think that kid was decent if I remember correctly, bring him in and let him fuck the niners up 2 times a year lol. We can use the OL help anyways and he's young.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
:rolllaugh:

Couldn't happen to a better team!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They would probably have gone after an OT anyway. Even before these comments!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think that kid was decent if I remember correctly, bring him in and let him freak the niners up 2 times a year lol. We can use the OL help anyways and he's young.
Have you seen The Rams RT ??
There such a thing called salary cap.

Just goes to show what a great leader & coach Jim Harbaugh is. Balke screwed the 49er organization. Now the they have a chip on the shoulders.

Just think of the players that retired that might have comeback if Harbaugh was around. Balke on Thanks Giving talked trash to the media that haunts the 49er family.
I hate the 49ers,but knew what an excellent team they had.Still pissed at Fisher for lossing that last 49er game.
He rests Gurly to Start sorry Tre Mason !!! Bennie & his jets are so underrated. He wins the first game of season against the Hawks.Brought The Rams back against 9ers.

BTW go look at game tape & see a hole Todd Gurley would have taken to the House & couldn't find it.I think it might been the same play Gurley took to the house the first game at The LOU !!!

I think J. Brown & Saffold just blast holes inside.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79

1. Egomania is also known as an obsessive preoccupation with one's self and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation. Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac. Current example of the results from this condition can be found in the destruction of the San Francicso 49ers by their egomaniac general manager Trent Baalke.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
And he made a young yours truly wept when he played the Irish of Notre Dame.
I remember watching the Pac 8 game of the week on TV and the Trojans had about a third and twenty. Well, they decided to give it to AD and he broke about four tackles on his way to a thirty yard run. I was only 6 or 7, but I distinctly remember thinking to myself " who would run the ball on third and twenty?" It was a WOW play that I still haven't forgotten.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I remember watching the Pac 8 game of the week on TV and the Trojans had about a third and twenty. Well, they decided to give it to AD and he broke about four tackles on his way to a thirty yard run. I was only 6 or 7, but I distinctly remember thinking to myself " who would run the ball on third and twenty?" It was a WOW play that I still haven't forgotten.

Yeah back in 74 I was 8 when he went wild in the 2nd half against Ara Parseghian's Irish. Ara ended up retiring after that season as Dan Devine who traded all those draft picks to the Los Angeles Rams for John Hadl took over as Head Coach of Notre Dame in 1975.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Have you seen The Rams RT ??
There such a thing called salary cap.

Just goes to show what a great leader & coach Jim Harbaugh is. Balke screwed the 49er organization. Now the they have a chip on the shoulders.

Just think of the players that retired that might have comeback if Harbaugh was around. Balke on Thanks Giving talked trash to the media that haunts the 49er family.
I hate the 49ers,but knew what an excellent team they had.Still pissed at Fisher for lossing that last 49er game.
He rests Gurly to Start sorry Tre Mason !!! Bennie & his jets are so underrated. He wins the first game of season against the Hawks.Brought The Rams back against 9ers.

BTW go look at game tape & see a hole Todd Gurley would have taken to the House & couldn't find it.I think it might been the same play Gurley took to the house the first game at The LOU !!!

I think J. Brown & Saffold just blast holes inside.

Of course I know who our RT is, I only took him in our annual mock draft way before the rams actually drafted him and I was criticized on the pick by some. Have you seen Saffolds injury history?

And yes I know there is such thing as a salary cap, calm down.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Of course I know who our RT is, I only took him in our annual mock draft way before the rams actually drafted him and I was criticized on the pick by some. Have you seen Saffolds injury history?

And yes I know there is such thing as a salary cap, calm down.
Sorry for being a little sarcastic .

That being said what does Saffold have to do with anything with his injury history.
I know who Saffold is & know his work ethic. I also know he is taking a leadership roll that is going to be real special.I believe in him & love the way he twitted how good he is going to play & earn his money. He is not A guy who is walking away from The game or his teammates.
If you like Hav so much why would you want Davies ?? G. Rob is going to be a freaking stud. The reason why The Rams draft a 20 year old LT at #2 overall was because of his person & upside !! I also think he resigns for a great value being The starting LT for 10 years.
What is going to happen with Reynolds this year ?? He played RT last year as well as both guard spots.He was a great value veteran pick up last year.
In The Hacksaw family !! Pretty cool story,or history there. F-- Georgia !! Great The Rams are back in LA !!