49ers T Anthony Davis retires

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I want to diss Harbaugh here, but these guys didn't quit when they were playing for him, they only quit after he left..
Of course, because while he was there the deodorant of winning covered the true stench. These 49er players leaving profitted from a culture that led the NFL in arrests and now only leave when the gravy train stops. Don't blame Tomsula for cleaning it up, blame the guy who laid the crap. Perhaps if Hairball wasn't such an impossible douche then he could have gotten along with Balke & the ownership and kept players from being repeat criminal and drug offenders. You're buying into the media fiction where they have to make one guy the hero and one the villain, when fact is Hairball has as much of the blame of him leaving as 49er ownership.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Joe Barksdale is suddenly disgusted he signed for nothing in SD.

If he had waited another week or so he would of had the Gnats, Whiners and Broncos calling him with nice offers.

Feel bad for the guy. Bad luck and bad timing all around for him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Joe Barksdale is suddenly disgusted he signed for nothing in SD.

Rho-offers-support-for-NIH-trial-on-peanut-allergies_strict_large.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
These happenings are good, but I'm paying far more attention to how much better the Rams might be than how much any other team might lose parts...

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I hear Jake Long is still available. Maybe he can wiff on a block in preseason and get Kaep's knee blown out.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Would have sucked seeing Barksdale in SF. Glad he's signed.

TXRams86

The Infamous
i would much rather read this than hear that one of their players went down with a season ending injury.
sometimes life is more important than football.
....I'm still laughing inside at the niners though.
there has to be something crazy dysfunctional going on over there.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have we ever seen a pro sports team with this epic of an off season meltdown? I just envision Rams fans reading Whiner news and forums with a bowl of popcorn and an evil grin. I really hope we're able to take advantage of this because this front office will likely reproduce this offseason next year.