49ers prepare to face the 8-2 Packers, 8-2 Ravens, and 8-2 Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Whiners are the most complete team in the league.
The are injured up and still winning.
Jimmy G defeats the rush with One of the quickest releases in the league.
But, he is also their biggest weakness.
When pressures he doesn’t see the coverage well or stairs receivers down and throws pics.
At this point I want NO to win homefield for the playoffs so SF has to go on the road.

IMO it's a tie between SF and BAL for most complete team. Who knows maybe we see a repeat of the blackout bowl.

How about when their WR literally tackled the DB while he was intercepting the ball and the DB WAS CALLED FOR DPI??!! The fix was in for the comeback. I wouldn’t give the Whiners too much credit...

It was a LB not a DB and there was contact from both players.........that always goes to the O.

In fact the LB made contact first.

Ram65

Legend
49ers prepare to face the 8-2 Packers, 8-2 Ravens, and 8-2 Saints.......

Time to find out just how good these teams are. Whiners have to prove they belong with the teams with good records. It's like the playoffs before the playoffs. I'll wait and see before I crown them champs of anything.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Am I the only one waiting for them to fall apart? They are not a team I trust and they have well outplayed the talent they put on the field.

I'm trying to hide my 49ers hate but I truly feel they are not that good

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Talk shit about the 4ers all ya want, they are really good and their HC is up and coming. He's got to be the leader for HCOTY.

Garrapollo is turning out to be worth the middle of the road second round pick for sure.

F258A9FC-C033-4A5C-9ED1-4CD2AA02BA82.gif

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I think they beat the Saints and get whipped by the Ravens. It's a toss up between the Niners and Packers but im giving the edge to the Niners.