49ers plan to sign Tavon Austin.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I hope he does good and earns a spot. He seems like a good guy. Over paid as hell, but a good player.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Always liked him, but not right now. Of all the team's Tavon, that's one you pick?!

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Super Bowl Hangover? Austin is a niche player--- minus Emmanuel Sanders (saints FA) Deebo Samuel (fractured foot) Marquise Goodwin (traded) and Travis Benjamin (opt-out), the 49ers suddenly have the worst WR room in the NFL.

nighttrain

Legend
Super Bowl Hangover? Austin is a niche player--- minus Emmanuel Sanders (saints FA) Deebo Samuel (fractured foot) Marquise Goodwin (traded) and Travis Benjamin (opt-out), the 49ers suddenly have the worst WR room in the NFL.
and got no better with Austin signing
train

fearsomefour

Legend
Another option for Shanny to run his gadget reverse and inside screen plays.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Greatest training camp player ever. Remember when Dallas thought they had a gem? Lookin forward to reports of him shining in whiner camp. :biggrin:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, good luck...

90565C9A-9CAC-4C82-B8E8-3F84F88436E9.jpeg

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Man I was so so so against the Tavon trade up/pick,everything I knew about the history of drafting a WR was against the pick. Got blasted again and again and what did I post, R

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Rams should have stayed at 15 and drafted a guy called Hopkins stupid me.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
You know everyone misses on picks and signings,Everyone.

Robinson was a big miss, but Bou told Fisher Ill leave if you don;t draft him so thats not on Snead.

But from all I know,it was Snead on Tavon,,,

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You know everyone misses on picks and signings,Everyone.

Robinson was a big miss, but Bou told Fisher Ill leave if you don;t draft him so thats not on Snead.

But from all I know,it was Snead on Tavon,,,

I was a huge Tavon guy coming out of college. So, yeah... I was wrong with him too.

I remember thinking “oh shit” after seeing him run with the ball early. It wasn’t a good “oh shit”, either. lol.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I was a huge Tavon guy coming out of college. So, yeah... I was wrong with him too.

I remember thinking “oh shit” after seeing him run with the ball early. It wasn’t a good “oh shit”, either. lol.
Everyone misses,heck I;ve had very very rare misses but I was all in on Robinson, O No.....

Tavons problem was he was the 2nd leading WR. No WR who was 2nd at his college ever amounted to much in the NFL.WARNING !!!!

Who did he compare to coming out, Santana Moss, Moss knew how to Run Routes better than almost anyone, Austin hell no.

Then there's how high can he jump etc etc the physical stuff, Austin was no where near Moss.

Don;t worry Bro many many supported the pick.