49ers have a new alternate uniform..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
..and I think the helmets ruin it. The black and red looks cool, but the gold helmets makes it look like shit. Haha. Opinions?

11192795_846841892051756_1995754868_n.jpg

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Normally, black alternates are hard to fuck up. Seems like tons of teams have black alts despite their colors and they work fine. These... Not so much.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They stink so bad, this should be the new alternate Uni:

hazmatpsfront-lg.jpg

V3

Hall of Fame
I seriously think those are the worst unis in the NFL. Holy crap, how did those get approved?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
White socks ruin it more than the gold helmets for me.

It's like they still have an equipment manager from when Vince Lombardi was coaching.

49ers GM and 49ers Pres approach their equipment manager.

"Hey, Eddie, we need socks for the new Alternate Uni. You've seen it. The new RGB uni. Pretty slick, huh? What do think for the socks? Black? Gold? Stripes?"

"YOU GET WHITE SOCKS! THAT'S THE ONLY DAMN SOCKS THAT A MAN WEARS IN THIS MAN'S LEAGUE. YOU HEAR ME?"

"Yeah, Eddie. Pretty sure the whole building heard ya."

*walking away* "Those socks are gonna look like ass..."

"Quiet! He'll hear you! Just keep walking. No one cares about socks anyway."

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the all black look has already been done to death. Nothing novel about it.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
The original Madison Avenue philosophy - "If you can't improve the product, change the package".

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Other than the logo people in it and white socks I have to say it is pretty bad ass