49ers@Giants Thread: The end of Kaepernick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But wait there's more...:rolleyes:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...loss-kaepernick-says-49ers-can-still-go-12-4/

After fourth straight loss, Kaepernick says 49ers can still go 12-4
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 12, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptq3zja3otbhndexyjg1ztgxm2y3njg3n2jjm2qxyme3-e1444646274984.jpeg
AP

The 49ers lost their fourth consecutive game on Sunday night to fall to 1-4 on the season, but quarterback Colin Kaepernick has not lost his confidence.

“We still have 11 more games,” Kaepernick said. “We still have the opportunity to go 12-4.

That is technically true, just as it’s technically true that Kaepernick still has the opportunity to be the MVP this year and Jim Tomsula still has the opportunity to be Coach of the Year. Realistically, the 49ers look like one of the worst teams in the NFL.

Although he fumbled twice and the 49ers ultimately fell short, Kaepernick had his best game of the season on Sunday night. He completed 23 of 35 passes for 262 yards, with two touchdowns and no interceptions. It was a solid all-around game. But Kaepernick still has a lot of work to do. And the 49ers still look like a last-place team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I found myself chuckling every time they showed Tomsula on the sideline.

I just kept hearing his fart in my head.