49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I think immediate success of McVay cause the Rams FO to overestimate their talent. Its abundantly clear that the Rams completely miscalculated their OL. It was exposed in the SB, yet they let it get worse. They gave a RB with an arthritic knee $70M. And extended Goff one year too early.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Hard for me to believe this OL is for real. I'm looking at a SB caliber team that has been cut off at the knees.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Meanwhile, the season is essentially lost.
I don't disagree. But there's still ten weeks left to watch how we try to adjust and I enjoy all that even when my team's losing.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There you go Goff . Wide open by 10 yards and you throw a laser in the dirt . At least your contract is signed

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Screw the O line issue...9ers are playing backups too. Goff has thrown the ball into the ground without giving his WR a chance, then has overthrown HOW many wide open WRs?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If Goff hits that TD we're talkin onside kick and at least a little respect. 9ers really got into his head today.

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
The bill has come for the "Win Now" strategy. The Rams are old and have no depth. They forwent too many early picks and now they have a talent deficit.