49ers are the Rams 2012?!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramzheart

Rookie
Thinking more about this J Garoppola trade, could the 49ers be in a very similar position as the Rams were in the 2012 draft?
They apparently have their franchise QB and look to be sitting right now either first or second in draft order.
I dont know where the top college prospect's project right now but It's conceivable some team might offer the same as the Redskins gave the Rams for RGIII!
I don't like the thought of this at all!

fearsomefour

Legend
They are in the same position in that they stink on ice.
For every Alex Smith there are three Jim Druckenmiller.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thinking more about this J Garoppola trade, could the 49ers be in a very similar position as the Rams were in the 2012 draft?
They apparently have their franchise QB and look to be sitting right now either first or second in draft order.
I dont know where the top college prospect's project right now but It's conceivable some team might offer the same as the Redskins gave the Rams for RGIII!
I don't like the thought of this at all!
I don't think the 40-Whiners have a GM good enough to pull something like that off!

bluecoconuts

Legend
I doubt they get nearly as much as we did, and frankly I'm not all that impressed by the move.

I think they basically ensured they'll remain mediocre for a few more years. Jimmy will get them just enough wins to keep them out of the top 5.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hinges on how good Garropolo really is.

Let's see how he does behind a very bad Oline.

Shanahan: "Sorry Jimmy.. but you're not in New England anymore"

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Nahhhhhh..... Their new QB will win a few games for them, just enough to get out of the cat bird seat to get a horde for their pick.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Comparing hr Rams in anyway shape or form to Satan's Friends is a sin!!!!!

p.s. Ronnie Lott is the devil