• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cant see that ever being broken.

Now Norm’s 554 yard game is another story. Between Goff, Mahomes, and Brees, I thought that would have been eclipsed this year already.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A low point in an otherwise championship fantasy football season. He was on the bench for me that week.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
A low point in an otherwise championship fantasy football season. He was on the bench for me that week.
Ha! You too had Flipper! Those were the early days of FFLs. Before the magazines. Before the internet. We had a blast.

My brother and I had a team and back then we didn’t go head to head. But just score rankings out of 8 teams.

I’ve told this story before, but one of the guys in our Fantasy league was ESPNs David Lloyd.
5A59D930-29C1-475A-9D4B-328554CFE5AA.jpeg

It was his first gig out of college here in Sacramento doing sports for the local Fox affiliate, before getting hired by his hometown ESPN.

We’d meet up for drafts and an occasional game during the year. He and his brother ran a team too. Good dudes.

We had rookie Barry Sanders as our first ever draft pick. Also Ellard, And Pete Holohan I remember.

Flippers record night was so unexpected. Pretty awesome.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We had rookie Barry Sanders as our first ever draft pick.

Barry was the biggest reason I won the league. I got him mid rounds, after an otherwise good draft. He of course was one of the best RBs in the league that year, so I rode him and a few other picks to the championship.

I was a grad student, playing against other grad students too busy to focus on fantasy football. But I appreciated the money.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The way the Rams spread the ball around so much I don't see any of their receivers breaking that one. Goff would have to throw for 700 yards. Maybe two can break it in one game? :grouphug: