32 in 32: St. Louis Rams - NFL Network

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[nfl]09000d5d829991c8[/nfl]

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I've got a man crush on Cortland Finnegan, and always have. Sorry gentlemen!

Anonymous

Bucky

Really brief but a little bit is better than nothing. They showed a little of Courtland Finnegan on FX and that is always interesting. Your really get to appreciate how difficult those jobs are when they follow one player up close and personally.

Finnegan was then interviewed about his decision to come to the Rams (Fisher). He said it helped to know the defense and he indicated that the Rams don't have time to rebuild, just remodel. It was nice to go to a team with an elite QB, have to have that to win in this league. Asked about an old quote where he said he wanted to replace Hines Ward as the dirtiest player in the league, Finnegan said that was a mistake, drew too much attention to him, just wants to focus on his game on the field now. Talked about mentoring Jenkins, a lot of talent, Trumaine Johnson too. They showed a little bit of Jenkins covering Quick, falling down but still getting up and in position.

Heath Evans and Willie McGinest both spoke optimistically about the Rams chances. Their biggest obstacle is the Niners and what they have become. They thought Fisher would have to get this team ready for them to compete but they spoke favorably about him.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Where the hell are the Finnegan jerseys already?! Seriously.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Where the hell are the Finnegan jerseys already?! Seriously.
2012199091.jpg

http://www.televoxllc.com/cortland-finn ... -5696.html
http://www.officialnflonline.com/nike-c ... entic.html

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Idk if I could spend that dime on something that isn't 100% for sure. I'm just gonna have to wait I guess. :amped:

Can't believe they don't have draft pick jerseys out either. :nono:

steferfootball

Starter
Finnegan is still a punk, but now he is our punk. :yeh:

I'm starting to like him just a little more.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Finnegan is one of those guys you hate to play against, but love to have him on your team. It says alot about Fisher that Finnegan happily followed him and didnt sign with a team that was closer to championship level.

Wonderboy

Rookie
ottoman89 said:
I've got a man crush on Cortland Finnegan, and always have. Sorry gentlemen!

I'm not afraid to admit that I have HATED Cortland Finnegan in the past. To the point that I was upset when I heard the Rams might go after him. After watching him in some interviews my opinion might already be changing. I hope he lives up to the big contract he got and that some day (hopefully VERY SOON) I too will love him.