2nd Training Camp Practice News, and Reports

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I hope to hell you're right Jack. The next tweet down in the article says she was told he's fine...so...

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I totally agree with you. Ram's Twitter-verse has totally gotten on my nerves. It's like they try and out-do each other with the snide comments..... kinda like I picture and wringing/high-fives and long drags on a cigarette after each of their posts......sad really ... to call that being a "fan"....

Good way to describe it. Just a big circle jerk of negativity. All of them break their arms patting themselves on the back when ever one makes a good "zinger" about the team.

Saw a reply to a TST twitter post about the Tavon cramp that basically amounted to "only the Rams! Right guys!" Besides making no damn sense it's just there to feed into this cynical attitude that's been cultivated over the years.

It's really annoying.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
One reason I'm not a fan of so much access, people love to report incorrect information just for the following...Similar to politics.
I usually try to only post corroborating reports when it comes to stuff like this, but at this time of year, I'm trying to forward stuff in real time, so guys can stay on the site.

A lot of the reports come from just fans watching their team, and might not know shit, which is why I wish there were more trusted people, like before, in St. Louis. For how many people that are there, there are very few, to none, actually tweeting play by plays. I made a few requests for them in the last couple of days, so we'll have to wait and see what comes of it.

We need some of our boys out there. People here are smart, know football, and know what people want to hear, without sugar coating it.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
The only person saying Achilles is some tool on Twitter. Prob some fan that knows jack crap about anything. His Twitter profile pic shows you how much credibility you should give his opinion.
This exactly what i was talking about in a previous post. these guys think just because they "write" for an "online blog" that they are true journalists .... smdh ... amateurs ........

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
@DR RAM or anyone there,

Are you noticing the Hard Knocks crew at all. Do they just blend into the on field proceedings? Off to the sidelines? Any players/coaches seem to be playing to the cameras?

Interested in this perspective!! Thanks!!

It appeared as there were two film crews on the field and a bunch of single guys with cameras running around for specialty shots on the sidelines. I was focusing on the players and I didn't see anyone playing to cameras. Nor the coaches but then I don't know who all the coaches are. The film crews did pull individual players aside at times for some sort of interview or comments. They seemed to blend in fairly well.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
We need to get some old school guys out there, and have their kids, nephews and nieces set up a twitter account. You guys tell them what play happened, and they can send it out for you. Don't forget #RamsCamp
This would have been a HUGH help for me. I'm fumbling with my fingers trying to post to this board and all i hear around me are ohhhhs and ahhhhs and cheers. Missed a bunch of stuff.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I usually try to only post corroborating reports when it comes to stuff like this, but at this time of year, I'm trying to forward stuff in real time, so guys can stay on the site.

A lot of the reports come from just fans watching their team, and might not know crap, which is why I wish there were more trusted people, like before, in St. Louis. For how many people that are there, there are very few, to none, actually tweeting play by plays. I made a few requests for them in the last couple of days, so we'll have to wait and see what comes of it.

We need some of our boys out there. People here are smart, know football, and know what people want to hear, without sugar coating it.
and you are just relaying what you see on a message board. You aren't trying to "report" ... just "re-posting". But I do know this ... if you are going to "report" for a "credible" online service .... you might want to make sure what you are "reporting" as being accurate. .... just saying.....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This would have been a HUGH help for me. I'm fumbling with my fingers trying to post to this board and all i hear around me are ohhhhs and ahhhhs and cheers. Missed a bunch of stuff.
I'd be the same way. Just seems like a good way to introduce new fans, keep your fan viewing experience, and helping out your bros at ROD(y)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
and you are just relaying what you see on a message board. You aren't trying to "report" ... just "re-posting". But I do know this ... if you are going to "report" for a "credible" online service .... you might want to make sure what you are "reporting" as being accurate. .... just saying.....
Totally agree. There was so much that I didn't post, because it was stupid, or conflicting. Wasn't happy about the TST report, before they even knew what was what. I didn't post it. I'm not defending myself, just agreeing with you guys.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We still appreciated everything you did. Thank you!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Anyone who was an adult before the Internet came around might agree how socail media is basically a means to talk to others in a manner that you wouldn't talk to anyone face to face. It's a fantastic tool that IMO has given assholes and ego centric individuals the means to be assholish to a wider audience.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
It appeared as there were two film crews on the field and a bunch of single guys with cameras running around for specialty shots on the sidelines. I was focusing on the players and I didn't see anyone playing to cameras. Nor the coaches but then I don't know who all the coaches are. The film crews did pull individual players aside at times for some sort of interview or comments. They seemed to blend in fairly well.

Thanks! Just wondering how this is looking and playing out behind the scenes. Hoping it really isn't much of a distraction to the task at hand. Good job!!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Anyone who was an adult before the Internet came around might agree how socail media is basically a means to talk to others in a manner that you wouldn't talk to anyone face to face. It's a fantastic tool that IMO has given assholes and ego centric individuals the means to be assholish to a wider audience.
+++++++++++1

Big Game

Living The Dream
Here's a question for fans from the Lou...Is DMarco Farr still working in St Louis? I saw Jim Thomas asking questions yesterday and I know he's in LA to wrap up the Rams departure from St Louis....What about Farr? I would seriously love his enthusiasm and knowledge about the Rams on 710 ESPN

Yes Farr is still working here in St Louis

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Okay guys, I have taken about 400 photos today. Going to start editing now then I'll upload them to a file sharing service for your perusal.

I'll write up a camp report from what I can remember and get that posted later.

Thanks for all the likes, I tried my best to keep you informed just as those in the Lou did for me in the past.

More to follow!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't think I've ever enjoyed an article from tst, ever. Went to the site once, thought it was trash and never returned.