2nd pick in forth rd.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Now what position do we pick as our 2nd pick ? WR, MLB ? What's left in round 4, depth ? Starting talent?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now what position do we pick as our 2nd pick ? WR, MLB ? What's left in round 4, depth ? Starting talent?
MLB? I'm not even signing a UDFA there let alone spending one of our draft picks on an LB of any kind.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd love Leonte Carroo at the Titans 4th rounder.

That's my pick there... If he's there.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Two approaches here could in play. Either you force need because of their percieved lack of options to fill holes. Or with the lack of picks you feel compelled to take BPA since you just want to add the best talent you can regardless of position.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
We didnt get the 2nd pick in the 4th / the Titans swapped 4ths with the Eagles in the Demarco Murray trade. We have picks 110 and 113.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We didnt get the 2nd pick in the 4th / the Titans swapped 4ths with the Eagles in the Demarco Murray trade. We have picks 110 and 113.
I think OP means our 2nd pick of our two 4th round picks(pick #110) not the actual 2nd pick in the 4th round (pick #100)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Two approaches here could in play. Either you force need because of their percieved lack of options to fill holes. Or with the lack of picks you feel compelled to take BPA since you just want to add the best talent you can regardless of position.

With the latter option the fourth round picks could be Center and Corner. We all expect TE and or receiver. The Rams are looking at a lot of corners.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I would be willing to bet, it will be a Defensive Player!! Probably a DE, DT, or DB. My hopes are that we are able to Grab SS - Miles Killebrew - Southern Utah!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With the latter option the fourth round picks could be Center and Corner. We all expect TE and or receiver. The Rams are looking at a lot of corners.
Thanks for the replies, after reading some opinions, I am thinking best player available.