2024 Los Angeles Rams Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ROD-BOT

News Feeder

Los Angeles Rams schedule and opponents​

After a down year following their Super Bowl victory, the Los Angeles Rams bounced back and made the playoffs during the 2023 season. They might not have won the NFC West but they still had a successful season considering so many people had written them off following their disappointing 2022 campaign.

The Rams are used to facing a gauntlet each year and this year will be no different in terms of strength of schedule. They're tied for 12th in the toughest schedule for the 2024 season.

Rams 2024 schedule​

We don't know when the Rams will play each game this season and likely won't until the NFL has their schedule release special. Typically that event takes place in May. We do know who the Rams will be playing, however.

Rams 2024 opponents​

HOMEAWAY
Arizona CardinalsArizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ersSan Francisco 49ers
Seattle SeahawksSeattle Seahawks
Buffalo BillsChicago Bears
Green Bay PackersDetroit Lions
Las Vegas RaidersNew England Patriots
Miami DolphinsNew Orleans Saints
Minnesota VikingsNew York Jets
Philadelphia Eagles

The Rams have an additional home game this season, which will come against the Raiders since both teams finished in second in their respective divisions. Outside of the NFC West, the Rams will play the entire AFC East and NFC North while playing second-place finishers in the NFC East and NFC South.

The Rams have five home games against teams who made the playoffs in 2023 but their road slate looks much "easier". Of course, there are no easy games in the NFL but the Rams only have two somewhat daunting road games, which will come against the 49ers and Lions.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That schedule is made for us to make a deep run… 13-4 is doable if we execute consistently

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Felt more confident when Pete Carroll was in Seattle. Now I'm not sure what to expect from them.
Sean should whip his ass year one. But yeah I think as we go forward he's gonna be a pain.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Bears, Vikings, Jets, and Cardinals should all be much improved this year. This schedule looks extremely challenging. I could see every single one of these opponents hitting 10 wins, if things break the right way for them, aside from New England and Arizona.

I still think the Rams should have a great season. I'll put us down for 11 wins. I think the loss of Donald is going to be huge - how will our front 7 adjust now that opponents don't have to focus their entire gameplan on stopping AD99? I legit thought the Rams were a sneaky NFC Super Bowl pick. I'm still optimistic for the season now even post-Donald, but have definitely tempered my expectations back from those heights.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Upon further review, it looks like there may be a chance for them to face 2-4 rookie QBs. Well, depending on the timing of the games.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
We could take a poll about the difficulty of the schedule (before we know if we play outdoors in December at Chicago, New England or New Jersey) and fans usually optimistic about Rams football are gonna say 14-3 or 13-4 while fans usually less optimistic are gonna say "tough schedule; 10 or 11 wins is going to be a challenge".

And just as likely, the differences......as far as predicting the improvement or decline of opponents from year to year....might be from a similar slant. One viewpoint may only look at the improvement of the opponents, while the other might include the improvement of the Rams.

If we could go back to previous years predictions, we might find there are always a handful of teams better than predicted and a handful not as good. And in the most recent season, how the low predictions for our team were waaaaay off.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
6-3 at home. 6-2 on the road. 12-5. May or may not be good enough for the division. I do see the 49ers taking a step back. Being tight up against the cap their depth is thin. They better hope they have another healthy season.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jets, Dolphins and Bills are 3 of the 4 teams McVay hasnt beaten (other is Steelers).

Extra home game AND we only play two road games against teams that made the playoffs. But 5 of our 9 home games come against playoff teams.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Jets, Dolphins and Bills are 3 of the 4 teams McVay hasnt beaten (other is Steelers).

Extra home game AND we only play two road games against teams that made the playoffs. But 5 of our 9 home games come against playoff teams.
We get two of those three at home (@NYJ).

McVay has a losing record (including ps) vs 8 teams. We play 6 of them this season. SF (4-10; 1-0), Philly (1-3), NYJets (0-1), Miami (0-1), Green Bay (1-3; 0-1) and Buffalo (0-2). He's 1-2 vs Baltimore and 0-2 vs Pittsburgh, not on the schedule. Collectively vs those 8 he's 8-25; 67-20 vs the other 23 teams. Wow! Gotta correct that! Though he's 2-3 vs Dallas in the regular season, we beat them in the postseason (3-3).

If you look at those 8 teams, all except Green Bay and Miami have been very good defensively.