OFFICIAL 2023 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Nahhh... can't be. I found it on the Internet.
Paging AlGore... what is this fake shit stuff???? :woozy2:

Don't forget what Abraham Lincoln said - "the trouble with stuff on the internet is that you never know whether it's genuine."

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
He can teach the OSU linebackers how to tackle after five yard gains.
My thoughts exactly. I heard McGarigle is available as an assistant to teach the rare skill of making tackles 10 yards past the line of scrimmage

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
He can teach the OSU linebackers how to tackle after five yard gains.

I never will understand why people like to rip on Rams but well, whatever, but facts are also part of it, too.
Sure, JL was not a star ... but this "tackle after 5 yards" myth is something that needs some light shed on it.

his average depth of tackle on run plays was 2.97 .... not as good as the best ... but better than current All-Pros
Rpquan Smith, Fred Warner, now HOFer Patrick Willis and in same range as Bobby Wagner.

Was JL as good? No, I don't think that. But this "tackle after 5 yards" is more people remembering bad plays without remembering the good plays.

Fairness says to remember everything and also not to mock decent Rams players even if they were not as good as all of us hoped. Maybe rip the guys who actually did bad things on and off the field ... Lawrence Phillips and guys like that.

Laurinaitas, while not an All-Pro was a solid player and a good tackler and a really, really heady ball player.

But dump on him if you must ... if his career and hard work makes you laugh at him. Numbers and the eye test tell me he was no joke.

2024-02-15_23-35-37.jpg

Tano

Legend
I never will understand why people like to rip on Rams but well, whatever, but facts are also part of it, too.
Sure, JL was not a star ... but this "tackle after 5 yards" myth is something that needs some light shed on it.

his average depth of tackle on run plays was 2.97 .... not as good as the best ... but better than current All-Pros
Rpquan Smith, Fred Warner, now HOFer Patrick Willis and in same range as Bobby Wagner.

Was JL as good? No, I don't think that. But this "tackle after 5 yards" is more people remembering bad plays without remembering the good plays.

Fairness says to remember everything and also not to mock decent Rams players even if they were not as good as all of us hoped. Maybe rip the guys who actually did bad things on and off the field ... Lawrence Phillips and guys like that.

Laurinaitas, while not an All-Pro was a solid player and a good tackler and a really, really heady ball player.

But dump on him if you must ... if his career and hard work makes you laugh at him. Numbers and the eye test tell me he was no joke.

View attachment 64530
JL was really good from what I remember during his first years with the Rams. I think a lot of people are remembering his play the last two years of his career. I bet his average yards per tackle is higher than 2.97 in those last two years. Probably more in the 3.5 range. But I could be wrong.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

View attachment 64530
It was a joke. You have proven to have no sense of humor.