OFFICIAL 2023 NFL Arrests/Lawsuits/Legal Stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
He wasn't trying to save me, he was trying to car jack me at a liquor store. It was just instinct to throw a punch, and I caught him good.
Oh I missed that part. I thought it was because you were a drunk driver that sped home at 140 miles an hour to get your next drink so the person was trying to save you by taking away your keys. Carjacking, speeding 140 miles an hour to get your next drink and punching people out and bragging about the sound of their heads hitting the ground. Sounds like you might be fortunate to still be around or possibly FOS.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Oh I missed that part. I thought it was because you were a drunk driver that sped home at 140 miles an hour to get your next drink so the person was trying to save you by taking away your keys. Carjacking, speeding 140 miles an hour to get your next drink and punching people out and bragging about the sound of their heads hitting the ground. Sounds like you might be fortunate to still be around or possibly FOS.
Very fortunate

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
The worst kind of all the criminals....
49ers CEO Jed York being sued over insider trading accusations

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Speeding, is not an issue if you have correct vehicle and skills and traffic allows you to drive.
See Autobahn. Driving recklessly when traffic and weather exceed your vehicles, is a problem.

Gambling in the NFL, makes no sense, but seems to be a problem. Carroll Rosenbloom and the Colts / Jets SB III comes to mind,

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Trying to equal Aldon Smith, isn't he?

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I may never understand how one who as much success, connections and money - as well as being in a major sports league - takes such risks.

Not saying I didn't do stupid things - but fortunately, I avoided most of the stupid prizes!!
Yea - I was 25 once... but that was over 40 years, and long into the rear view mirror now. :woozy2:
Dude has CTE like behaviour…

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I may never understand how one who as much success, connections and money - as well as being in a major sports league - takes such risks.

Not saying I didn't do stupid things - but fortunately, I avoided most of the stupid prizes!!
Yea - I was 25 once... but that was over 40 years, and long into the rear view mirror now. :woozy2:
All the stupid shit I did when I young and I'm still here. Someone was watching over me. If someone asked me if I ever drove drunk, all I could say is "I've never been caught".

Then there was a time these 4 guys cut me off and I honked the horn at them. They flipped me off and called me some choice names. The next stoplight I got out of my car, went to them and challenged them all to a fight. I was drunk. That caught them by surprise. One guy said "Either he's nuts or he's got a gun. Get out of here!" They ran the red light to get away. The next day I thought "That was stupid. What if they took me up on the challenge to fight?"

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
All the stupid shit I did when I young and I'm still here. Someone was watching over me. If someone asked me if I ever drove drunk, all I could say is "I've never been caught".
I can't even say that. Technically I got caught. While in the Navy doing training in Great Lakes, we decided to visit the drag races (as I recall) up in Kenosha... I am sure I had a few beers... and was tired... on the way back to the base, ran off the road into the largest swale I have seen to this day... No damage and no injuries, but we needed a tow truck to get back on the highway... then the nice gentleman from the police services came by to talk with us... the tow truck pulled us out and to this day, I have no idea why he let us go... no life altering trip to court, no tickets.... 50 years later, I don't know why. Grateful!

Tano

Legend
I can't even say that. Technically I got caught. While in the Navy doing training in Great Lakes, we decided to visit the drag races (as I recall) up in Kenosha... I am sure I had a few beers... and was tired... on the way back to the base, ran off the road into the largest swale I have seen to this day... No damage and no injuries, but we needed a tow truck to get back on the highway... then the nice gentleman from the police services came by to talk with us... the tow truck pulled us out and to this day, I have no idea why he let us go... no life altering trip to court, no tickets.... 50 years later, I don't know why. Grateful!
You got really lucky

Psycho_X

Legend
Kind of a weird thing with Jimmy Graham. Got arrested but may have been having a seizure?

Saints tight end Jimmy Graham arrested after medical episode, team believes he may have experienced a seizure

New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham was arrested in Southern California on Friday night after experiencing a medical episode, the team announced Saturday.

Graham was arrested after exhibiting erratic behavior, per TMZ. After being evaluated by a doctor, the Saints believe Graham experienced a seizure. Graham was released from the hospital Saturday morning and is already back with the Saints.

The Saints released a statement Saturday, which read:

"New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham experienced a medical episode last evening, which resulted in him becoming disoriented. He was taken into custody by local authorities and transported to a local hospital for evaluation for what Dr. John Amoss believes to be a likely seizure and spent the night under medical supervision and testing. Amoss met Graham at the hospital and is overseeing his care at this time. He was released this morning and is with the team as they continue preparations for Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Chargers."

Graham was reportedly arrested after police received a call about a suspicious person exhibiting erratic behavior. Officers discovered Graham wandering the streets. Police attempted to arrest Graham, who allegedly resisted.

Graham was reportedly arrested for "suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance and resisting, delaying and obstructing a police officer," per TMZ. Both are misdemeanors.

The Saints will play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday. It's unclear if Graham will take part in that game.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott