2023 NFC West Preview - The Athletic Football Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

Fuck the 49ers.

Consider the source but Turf Show Times put up a piece arguing that the Rams and Niners are getting closer as a result of moves and issue with both teams. Implies that things could head south on the Niners as early as this year.

And they were not a fan of Purdy at all.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Fuck the 49ers.

Consider the source but Turf Show Times put up a piece arguing that the Rams and Niners are getting closer as a result of moves and issue with both teams. Implies that things could head south on the Niners as early as this year.

And they were not a fan of Purdy at all.

I question if Purdy is legit too. They made it easy for him last year giving him a good run game and playmakers to throw safe passes to. And a good defense if the offense isn't playing well. But I don't expect things to head south this year.

I do think it could happen next year. McCaffrey's getting to that age when backs start to decline. Deebo already started to decline. His numbers last year were way off what they were the year before.

And they have some big contracts done and soon to be done. They'll have to pay Bosa at some point. Aiyuk is in his 4th year. I feel like when the window shuts for them its gonna be fast like ours did. But we have a championship to show for it. They may not.