2022 Schedule (Projected)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

poLARizing

UDFA
Rams schedule not projected yet but I did see projected schedules for Seahawks and Saints. Based on that, it seems that the NFC West teams will have rotation games against NFC South and AFC West + our own division. That's 14 games right there. The remaining 3-games are still tbd.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It will be the toughest schedule out there and I’m ok with that for the SB Champs!!

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
One thing I’m bummed about is that we play the raiders at home next year. Would have been a good excuse to take a trip to Vegas and catch the game over there.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We get 10 home games next year which is AWESOME.

We're going to smoke the Niners so that means our opponents will be:

Bills
Cowboys
@Packers

Very favorable travel schedule I think. Road games against NO, TB, GB, KC and then the Chargers (LOL) and our division.

Chiefs, Bucs and Packers will all be either primetime or 4pm games. Likely only one 1pm eastern start

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Bills
Cowboys
@Packers

Very favorable travel schedule I think. Road games against NO, TB, GB, KC and then the Chargers (LOL) and our division.

Chiefs, Bucs and Packers will all be either primetime or 4pm games. Likely only one 1pm eastern start
Nine home games.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
me thinks, the Charger game as "visitors" will be more like a home game??!??
Ten games in our stadium then yes you could say that. Ten games if you count preseason games but that's been every year.

sloramfan

Starter
i think he's saying we get our 9 home games, plus the charger game is away, but at sofi, so maybe a ram fan takeover that week...

go rams

slo

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Bills
Cowboys
@Packers

That sounds like one of the harder schedules I've ever seen

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That sounds like one of the harder schedules I've ever seen

Really? I don't think so. Saints are an easy win on the road. Brady may retire, and if not, well we're 2-0 against them so not worried.

Going to GB....again....sucks. Home games for Bills and Cowboys will be fun. Can't wait to destroy the Bills.

Home games against the Falcons, Panthers, Broncos and Raiders. Seahawks twice will be bad.

If the Saints win Sunday, it'll be 12 games against teams with a winning record which sounds rough. But 4 are division rivals, Saints, Bucs, Bills, Raiders, Chargers and Cowboys could all be mediocre next year.

Chiefs and Packers games will be tough. Rest we will be favored in.