DRAFT 2022 NFL draft rounds 4-7: APR-30 / 12pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Ravens gonna Raven. They always get BPA when they fall down the board to them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL at the Giants War Room, vs ours. :laugh4:

Their’s looked like 1969 NASA mission control.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Ravens have SIX! fourth round picks ...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This will be the most nerve-racking round for me. A lot of great talent and a lot of picks to go

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A LOT of picks to go. Almost want to not watch the picks tick by, bunch of guys I wanted already gone

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On an interesting note, my wife asked me if I could have had any player in the draft on the Rams and picked first in the draft, who would I have taken? I went with Hutch. Think he would have been an animal rushing the QB with AD getting all those doubles. What about you guys? I was very tempted to say Stingley, because I think he could be the best player in the entire draft.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I just hope we draft some mean MFers with attitude.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
On an interesting note, my wife asked me if I could have had any player in the draft on the Rams and picked first in the draft, who would I have taken? I went with Hutch. Think he would have been an animal rushing the QB with AD getting all those doubles. What about you guys? I was very tempted to say Stingley, because I think he could be the best player in the entire draft.

Sauce.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Thibodeaux would be my pick. Crazy upside.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stout goes as first punter? Did not expect that.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I like Haskins a lot but thought he would be there in the 5th. RB's going higher than I anticipated