2020 Injury Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
2019 Injury Thread

2020 Injury Thread

View: https://twitter.com/realdgunnnbcs/status/1272675969418104833?s=21

NFL OL'ers continue to be plagued by continuing injuries year after year. Rams would be very wise to insure the master roster (with an immobile pocket passer) will contain NINE OL'ers. With THREE on the Practice Squad.

Rams alone lost for the remaining season their starting LG/ OC/ RT (Allen/ Noteboom/ Havenstien) to knee injuries. Three of their starting 2019 starting OL'ers had surgeries (Blythe/ Noteboom/ Whitworth). Bottom line here Rams had four new starting OL'ers by wk #10 in their OL. 3 were first time starters.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was gonna point out Zeke Elliot as an injury because he has Corona... but he might try and include me in his HIPAA lawsuits that he is apparently starting up against the cowgirls and others.

So...

I'll just say that he ALLEGEDLY has the virus. So PROBABLY at least a 14 day quarennten.

ALLEGEDLY

Ram65

Legend
Brooks came back last year from tearing his right Achilles Tendon. He is one of the best and that will hurt the Eagles who the Rams play early. Off-season injuries like this are the worst. It's hard enough for players to stay healthy during the season. I hope all players are ready for camp whenever it starts.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Idk their cap or depth situation but I wonder if Philly goes after Warford now.
They have room this year but not next. They can manipu and change things but yes they can sign him to a one year deal.

Ram65

Legend
Idk their cap or depth situation but I wonder if Philly goes after Warford now.

I heard today they have something like $22 Million. They could use Clowney as DE and LBer are areas they can use some help at. They might go for Warford as they have the cap space.

Total Cap Liabilities: $222,024,840
  • Top 51: $179,085,794
  • Team Cap Space: $24,727,752

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I went to college at Northern State in Aberdeen and frequented The Zoo. Good cover bands and cheap beer back in the day. I’m surprised there was trouble here. The Zoo is not a rough place, especially in the summer when there are no college kids around. The strip clubs on Main Street, that’s where you can get into a fight.