2019 compensatory picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I do like the idea of trading down for an extra top 100 pick. Our roster is built to win now. Draft day should be for the future. We will need offensive linemen and probably corners after 2019. No need to look for a starter in the draft. Pick some guys with talent in the top 100 and let them sit a year before they take over for whoever leaves.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I do like the idea of trading down for an extra top 100 pick. Our roster is built to win now. Draft day should be for the future. We will need offensive linemen and probably corners after 2019. No need to look for a starter in the draft. Pick some guys with talent in the top 100 and let them sit a year before they take over for whoever leaves.
Normally I do not have any issues with this either.

It depends who falls to us. A player like Red Medically Flagged DT Jeffery Simmons was to fall to us @ #31.... I would draft the DT. You get that 5th-year option with that first round pick. That adds a great deal of value to it. Simmons will miss all of the OTA's TC & preseason & most likely the first half of the season so he stands to drop 15 to 20 selections. NFL Draft .com has him rated as the #3 overall. If a true starting 34 D edge rusher was on the board like Polite or Burns you would have to draft him @ #31.