2018 salary cap projections

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No way I get rid of Barron unless I can get a tackling machine to replace him which isn't easy.
Can't agree more. I'd go so far as to say that I would keep him regardless. Not many 220 pound safeties can do what he's been asked to do. He is that player that makes plays no matter where he is.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How much better will the ISLB'ers play not having to worry & be so concerned with Quinn's liabilities in this area ?

But Quinn hasn’t been a liability in this area. He seals his edge very good we don’t get beat on outside runs to Quinn side at all. Every big run against us is up the gut.

People so quick to wanna unload people without having a plan in place to see who we have that’s going to fill in their shoes.

Barron is one of the better ILB in the game he’s top 10 in tackles for ILB he’s in the top 5 in INT and this is his first year playing this position.

We have bigger needs and worries then trying to get rid of guys that are performing because of some preconceived notions without really paying attention and just regurgitating the same stuff

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
>verison wireless to pay <nfl to stream 2018-2019 500 spil a year