2018 ROD MOCK DRAFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
With the 7th pick in the 6th round #181 overall the Chicago Bears take:

Dorian O'Daniels OLB Clemson

636449443432741901-1028-Clemson-Ga-Tech-3338.JPG

Dorian is a project to see time at OLB he's undersized and needs to develop there. While they're working on that they'll get an amazing special teams player. In his Clemson career he logged 48 special teams tackles.

@Mojo Ram is on the clock
@T-REX is on deck

Of course.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
At least I'll be up all night to make my pick if it were to arrive. Let's go!!!!! We can do it! All night long!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Yeah we’ll be lucky to finish the 6th round. Another prime time evening shift and it’s being wasted.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I traded up to #141 to ensure getting a potential starter and to get rid of a bunch of late picks.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least I'll be up all night to make my pick if it were to arrive. Let's go!!!!! We can do it! All night long!

If you are serious, I'll PM you my pick? I've got an early day scheduled tomorrow and need to hit the hay.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ok, somebody quickly research what Mojo's team needs and suggest someone. I'm at work or I'd do it pretty quick.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ok, somebody quickly research what Mojo's team needs and suggest someone. I'm at work or I'd do it pretty quick.
Ok, Mojo looks as if he has done a good job plugging leaks in Arizona. They do need a QB to groom. I suggest Kurt Benkert, Virginia, or Logan Woodside, Toledo. Can I get a 2nd & 3rd on one of those?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
With the 183rd pick, T-REX wants Kamron Kelly, S, San Diego St.