2017 NFL Season Predictions Video Podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching it right now Jake...but I gotta say, I think your hiding a pony tail, John Clayton style......
XWDJYw7.png

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Watching it right now Jake...but I gotta say, I think your hiding a pony tail, John Clayton style......
XWDJYw7.png
LOL I don't even know what that means. If you mean literally na, I have about the same length of hair in the side picture. Thank you so much for checking this out. Please let me know overall what you think when you get done with it !

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great job, Jake....You have a great overall knowledge of the NFL teams
Titans 14-2??? duuudddeee.lol
Cowboys 8-8 (watch out for Rynie)

Rams 12-4
Hawks 11-5 (fixed it for ya!)

Nice job!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN

Rams 12-4

Nice job!
I really appreciate that. Yeah, I love my Rams and I love the Downtown Rams podcast, but I have a ton of knowledge about the NFL and I really think I should start showcasing it.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN

Rams 12-4

Nice job!
Trust me. Tennessee is the best team no one is talking about. That offense is going to finish top 5.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My boy Mariota is phenomenal. I would trade Goff and Gurley for Mariota right now.
Mariota? I'd trade Mannion for Mariota straight up! We need a great back up! :yess:

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Mariota? I'd trade Mannion for Mariota straight up! We need a great back up! :yess:
LOL. Mariota with McVay, this much offensive talent and a better defense and the Rams are a super bowl team.

WvuIN02

Starter
Trust me. Tennessee is the best team no one is talking about. That offense is going to finish top 5.
Tennessee barely cracked the top half of the league last year offensively. No way they are top 5 this year. Mariota is not that good of a passer, and if he keeps running he wont last half the season.