2017 full 7 rd ROD Mock Draft: Completed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
@JackDRams
Can you hear me now? If you can't you probably need to talk to @CGI_Ram to find and fix the problem.

We can wait until you return or you can send me a couple of picks and I'll make it for you. Though it would be nice if you gave us your rational later when you get the time.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
@JackDRams
Can you hear me now? If you can't you probably need to talk to @CGI_Ram to find and fix the problem.

We can wait until you return or you can send me a couple of picks and I'll make it for you. Though it would be nice if you gave us your rational later when you get the time.

I got the notification this time. Weird.

Alan

Legend
DaveFan'51 seeing the remarkable set of events:
I can't remember IF this has EVER happened in a Draft, we are at pick #20 and No O-Lineman have been taken yet!!
I know and no QB taken until pick #13.:shocking: I think we're, as a group, on to something. Of course that could be the NFL GM unemployment line.:LOL:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
eb922cdb145e91404a6e8e90aa19f462.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know and no QB taken until pick #13.:shocking: I think we're, as a group, on to something. Of course that could be the NFL GM unemployment line.:LOL:
I have noticed in a lot of Mocks on NFLN and elsewhere that QB's and O-Lineman are Dropping in the 1st round and other "Skill Position" players and Secondary Unit players are rising up!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Mojo made his pick and disappeared. Anybody have a way to pass the time until he gets back?