2017 full 7 rd ROD Mock Draft: Completed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm ready to make a pick myself. After a trade down. Yes, the #4 overall pick is for sale, if anyone's interested.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Will we have a cheatsheet threat as a quick view of the picks taken...No chats? So you don't have to scroll through a few pages to seen who's been taken..Just sayin it would help speed things up for the peeps on the clock/on deck etc.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thread to only post picks and the OP is updated to track the draft and another thread for discussion. Best way to do these things IMO.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One thread to only post picks and the OP is updated to track the draft and another thread for discussion. Best way to do these things IMO.
I liked the way @Alan ran it last year, I had no problems with it! Except some people took forever to make their picks!!:mrburnsevil:

Alan

Legend
I think everyone will be happy if we do what worked well last year. At least I hope so. In any case, someone with lots of time on their hands (Dave or someone else who is always/frequently signed in) should monitor this draft and make the changes for next year's edition, if any, they they deem appropriate. I say that because there's about a 99% chance I won't be doing this next year and now is the time to write down your plan so you'll be prepared to implement it next year. There are many more ways to skin a cat. Though my cat, firmly ensconced on my lap as I type this, might think differently on that subject. :LOL:

Not meaning to single you out @DaveFan'51 .:LOL: Though obviously you'd do a great job.(y)

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It worked out well last year. Alan was on top of it and I never had to scroll back more than a page or two to find the players who had been picked and who picked them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think everyone will be happy if we do what worked well last year. At least I hope so. In any case, someone with lots of time on their hands (Dave or someone else who is always/frequently signed in) should monitor this draft and make the changes for next year's edition, if any, they they deem appropriate. I say that because there's about a 99% chance I won't be doing this next year and now is the time to write down your plan so you'll be prepared to implement it next year. There are many more ways to skin a cat. Though my cat, firmly ensconced on my lap as I type this, might think differently on that subject. :LOL:

Not meaning to single you out @DaveFan'51 .:LOL: Though obviously you'd do a great job.(y)
Thanks for the compliment, But at my age, and Health,;) I don't want to make any long term/ Future commitments!!(y)

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I can start whenever too. Most of FA has past and gone, so I'm pretty prepared to win this draft too.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can start whenever too. Most of FA has past and gone, so I'm pretty prepared to win this draft too.
My sympathy for the delusions your suffering from Jack!! You know I whipped you Last year, and will again this year!!:heh::snicker::shades::rockon::cheers:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
We really should get started. The draft is only 40 days out. By now, we should all be prepared at the very least for the first few rounds. So if we start a little early, shouldn't cause any problems. In fact, might allow us to get all the rounds finished. What say you @Alan

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We really should get started. The draft is only 40 days out. By now, we should all be prepared at the very least for the first few rounds. So if we start a little early, shouldn't cause any problems. In fact, might allow us to get all the rounds finished. What say you @Alan
I'm ready anytime. But I don't want to take advantage of anyone that's not quite ready! Even though I don't have a 1st round pick! YET!!:LOL: Anyone want to trade for Adrian Peterson!?!:D Cleveland, I'll accept your #12 for him!!:mrburns:

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I'm ready anytime. But I don't want to take advantage of anyone that's not quite ready! Even though I don't have a 1st round pick! YET!!:LOL: Anyone want to trade for Adrian Peterson!?!:D Cleveland, I'll accept your #12 for him!!:mrburns:

As long as I get your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th this year and 1st and 2nd next year as well :)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Can I trade the whole Redskins front office for a UDFA ?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As long as I get your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th this year and 1st and 2nd next year as well :)
:LOL::ROFLMAO::rolllaugh:
Laughing.gif

rotfl.PNG
I'll pass!!

Alan

Legend
Monday I will be giving what I hope will be the final drafting order. I still plan on starting as scheduled because while some of you are ready there are others that are counting on the start date they were promised. You've waited this long and we're almost there so hold you water boys! :LOL:

The way I get the final drafting order is by searching for an up to date 7 round mock and adjusting my previous (obtained in the same manner) drafting order. If anyone knows of one post the link and I won't have to rearrange my nap schedule to do the search myself.
stock-photo-old-age-rest-comfort-and-people-concept-senior-man-sleeping-on-sofa-at-home-549457918.jpg

I'll be sending all the GMs a PM that will remind them that the draft is about to begin. Last year we had a few GMs who forgot when the start date was so...;)