2016 Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well I graded all of the QB's, which is why I did it. My grading system does take into account the team around the QB. Goff didn't receive the lowest per play grade, there were 6 QB's worse than him in that respect.

Just think it's a waste of time. You're better off analyzing almost anything else IMO, for the reasons stated above. Leave things like that to the louder media mouths who want to lay judgment on QBs right out the gate, because they always do, and focus on other things in the game that can bring meaningful analysis to fans.

wiley16350

UDFA
Name
Wiley
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just think it's a waste of time. You're better off analyzing almost anything else IMO, for the reasons stated above. Leave things like that to the louder media mouths who want to lay judgment on QBs right out the gate, because they always do, and focus on other things in the game that can bring meaningful analysis to fans.

Well I enjoy doing it, so I don't think it is a waste of time. It allows me to be informed when I debate or discuss QB play and who is the best current QB or even the greatest QB of all-time. I would like to make it a full-time job but if that never happens, I won't consider it a waste of time because I like doing it. Now you may not see value in what you have seen from my write up but you also haven't seen what I have planned for the future that I feel will add value to what I am doing. Starting with this season I plan on displaying my actual grade sheets for each and every QB as the season progresses to the extent that I can keep up with it. Those grade sheets will show what happened on each play so people will be able to see play by play, drive by drive, how much pressure the QB faced, what caused the pressure and how he performed on every play. I plan on doing those for past seasons during the off-season and then I can compare seasons and careers for all QB's. If it doesn't work as a full-time job, then it doesn't work but I will continue to at least grade the greatest QB's in history just because I enjoy doing it. Just because you don't find value in it, doesn't mean others won't. We're all different.