2015 Rams on Demand pre-FA community Mock draft(results)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just wanted to say great job by everyone involved! Our comprehensive results are presented here using Draftnik Central.com, a cool site for draft geeks like us.

We went four rounds with 32 different Rams on demand members standing in as GM for their respected team.
Link is HERE -Let me know if there's any trouble with the link i provided.

-It defaults to showing each pick with commentary(analysis: which includes the username of the GM who made the pick)
-You can choose to clean it up a bit by clicking "hide commentary."
-You can choose to view team by team results by clicking "picks by team."

Fire away with your comments!
:coach:
:bow:

Last edited:

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just wanted to say great job by everyone involved! Our comprehensive results are presented here using Draftnik Central.com, a cool site for draft geeks like us.

We went four rounds with 32 different Rams on demand members standing in as GM for their respected team.
Link is HERE -Let me know if there's any trouble with the link i provided.

-It defaults to showing each pick with commentary(analysis: which includes the username of the GM who made the pick)
-You can choose to clean it up a bit by clicking "hide commentary."
-You can choose to view team by team results by clicking "picks by team."

Fire away with your comments!
:coach:
:bow:

Nice! I am probably in the minority but personally if by some chance Kevin White really does drop to #10 I really don't think I could pass him up! In fact, I would be running to the podium before some team changes their mind!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Nice! I am probably in the minority but personally if by some chance Kevin White really does drop to #10 I really don't think I could pass him up! In fact, I would be running to the podium before some team changes their mind!

What I do like about Snead and Fisher making picks, is that they tend to take the best player available, even if it's not a perceived need. Aaron Donald and Tre Mason are prime examples of that. So if White is hands down better than everyone available, you may get your wish.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
My draft did not anticipate the Cowboys signing Greg Hardy :unsure:

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
not bad. I like the trade back and picking up the beef in the first two rounds. another HB in the 3rd idk but who cares cus at least someone is focused on the Oline

Alan

Legend
I thought this mock was realy well done, if occasionally a little slow in developing :LOL:, and I hope the next one will be even better now that FA is pretty much a done deal.

Check out the sticky thread for the new mock guys and remember that we need a few more mockers.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
That wasted pick in the second on a RB makes me sick. Unless he's better then Mason, don't be using a premium pick on a backup when there are much more glaring needs on the team. I liked Flowers and Tomlinson though. Nice trade back.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If I could do mine over...I'd have taken_____...oops forgot we get to do it one more time...LOL! Great link @Mojo Ram .....It reminds me of a site my buddy is on called DraftTek.....

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
When making trades, can you trade players with picks aswell? Or is it just limited to picks for picks?