2014 Throwback jersey games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
**POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT**
Not sure if anyone cares that much but, just in case, I thought I'd throw out that warning.

I've been waiting for the announcement on which of the games will be throwback jersey games. AFAIK though, it hasn't come out yet. But, since only two of the games of my recently arrived season tickets feature players in the old blue and yellow unis, I think I have an idea which ones they are. It looks like the MNF game against SF on 10/13 and the 12/21 game against NY will be the throwback games.

PhxRam

**POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT**
Not sure if anyone cares that much but, just in case, I thought I'd throw out that warning.

I've been waiting for the announcement on which of the games will be throwback jersey games. AFAIK though, it hasn't come out yet. But, since only two of the games of my recently arrived season tickets feature players in the old blue and yellow unis, I think I have an idea which ones they are. It looks like the MNF game against SF on 10/13 and the 12/21 game against NY will be the throwback games.

Good eye.. Wonder how many people picked up on that.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
No offense, but everyone and there one-legged sister knows about this lol

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No offense, but everyone and there one-legged sister knows about this lol

:oops: It's not the first time I wasn't the first to hear about something.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Why dont you send all those tickets to me so I can see for myself if i can catch that as well.......:sneaky: