2014 Rams Defense highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Still can't get over that McCloud hit on Sanders. Never seen anybody get levelled so brutally

I love the way McCleod walks off without even looking at him.

Seriously man, I cannot wait to see this defense when the Rams offense actually moves the ball consistently and they get some rest on the sidelines. That will allow for GDub to make adjustments too. These guys are gonna be feared this season and oh by the way... WE'RE GONNA WHOOP SEATTLE'S ASSES IN THE OPENER!!!

Bank that $hit!

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Too many beautiful plays wasted on a bummer season. Once that defense found its groove, they were lights out. So excited to see what GW has in store this year. The whole gang is back together! Plus Fairley!
Yeah you're right. They seemed to pick it up after mid season...of course Long came back and that was huge.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
The Joyner hit on Thomas and the Ogletree hit on Reece are nasty. The actual sound from the videos is like a thunder clap.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I guess it's my age catching up to me, Loved the Film, HATE The Rap Muzack!!:seizure:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That's because it's not rap. It's a bunch of crap mixed with more crap. I like rap and that was painful to listen to.
I guess, maybe, I'm not getting too Old! Thanks for the clarification!!(y):)