2014 Nfl Mock Draft 1/28 W/rob Rang & Adam Aizer (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rob Rang joins Adam Aizer to break down the first 10 picks in his mock draft and talk about which teams could be looking to trade with St. Louis to get the No. 2 pick.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
Don't like Greg Robinson at 2. It's either Watkins or trade back if we can find a partner

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I really do hope Houston takes Clowney. Keep him over there. Come on Cleveland. Do the deal. Your two first rounders for our #2. Get 'er done.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I thought you like Watkins with our first pick lol. And there's a good chance if Mallet ends up in Houston then Clowney goes first overall

Not at #2. I think it's very unlikely we keep the #2 slection. If we do keep it my pick is Clowney at that spot because he's BPA. But yes, a trade down and draft Watkins is my favorite scenario. If Clowney goes #1 then there is nobody worth number 2, IMO. I see Watkins's value around picks 6-8. Watkins may not last that long...

fearsomefour

Legend
I like Matthews, Clowney or any OT that the team like better than Matthews at 2....still prefer a trade down over any one player....I like Cleveland being dumb Cleveland and trading two ones to get a midget.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I really do hope Houston takes Clowney. Keep him over there. Come on Cleveland. Do the deal. Your two first rounders for our #2. Get 'er done.
Absofuckinlutely.
Drafting at #4 #13 and #26 would be a wet dream. You can kiss a future #1 goodbye in that scenario,but Fuk it.
I'm drafting Watkins at #4 if we don't get yet another offer there. Then we can use the other two first rounders to maneuver around to get another target that Snead might be eyeballing in the top 10....or use them to add additional 2nd rounders...or just sit tight and draft a couple of BPA's.

Rams would RUN this draft if we traded down with Cleveland.