2014 NFL Draft Order Week 12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Three of the top five teams Houston, Jax & Minn all have QB issues....

I was looking for a middle pick, QB needy team to trade with. Thinking we would certainly trade down but dont really seen any. Jags, Texans and Vikes all below us as it stands, with the Browns only 2 picks ahead. Could we actually be staying put and picking in the top 5?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Also, one of JAX and HOU has to win this week. Assuming a WAS loss, a safe assumption IMO, we would then own pick #4. I know a lot can change between now and the end of the season but with the was WAS currently looks I see this pick trending UP!!!

nighttrain

Legend
seems a top 5 pick is ours, woot woot, if a trade is possible i'd love for the same or close resolution as the last time we traded down
train
\

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Purely speculation at this point but I've been thinking a trade down from roughly 3 to the 8 - 12 range should net us an additional 2nd rounder this year and a 1st rounder in the 2015 draft. RGMe, the gift that keeps on giving.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I don't think a trade down would net us as much this year as in previous years. Plus, I really want Clowney or Matthews to fall to us.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I don't think a trade down would net us as much this year as in previous years. Plus, I really want Clowney or Matthews to fall to us.

I, too, would be happy with either of those options. Although I do have some reservations regarding Clowney's heart. Throw in HaHa Clinton-Dix and you've got a fine first round there iBruce!

RamzFanz

Damnit
All I know is with this team and 2 first round picks for Snead, I'm loving the 2014 possibilities!

A55VA6

Legend
We're sitting pretty with that Washington pick. Whether we make a selection or trade it, we'll be in a good spot.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am not so keen on a trade back with the first pick this year. The best talent in this draft is definitely at the top. CJ Mosley, Matthews, Watkins. One of them should be on the table at the #5 pick if two QBs go in the top 5. How do you turn any of those three players down?

lasvegasrams

Rookie
holy shyte, washington can go to number 1 by the end of this week! other than houston, i think they are playing with the least amount of chemistry in the NFL (Falcons are close behind)

if we do get number 1 or 2, we HAVE to trade down. there isnt anybody we need that desperately.

I do agree with Elm, though. The fact we have two picks in the first round can mean a "reach" if we are 5th or beyond. Most likely would be CJ Mosley if we are picking due to need.

(sidenote: anybody else notice we have the 2nd toughest schedule in the nfl according to that list?)