2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
fuck Manzeil. I don't feel for him because he's a QB. Ha ha, Mosley, dennard, ford have not been drafted yet, or bridgewater

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mosley lands in a perfect spot with Ravens.

A55VA6

Legend
Because they went with the best value and they want to keep Romo healthy and upright. Kind of like we want to do with Sam.
True. They gotta go defense in round 2 i'm thinking.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I don't get this "green room slide" thing. They're getting picked in the first round (probably) - its just to a different team. Not the teams fault they didn't have a higher pick and the teams higher up didn't need him. Just relax and enjoy the day I'd say if I was an agent.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Fisher was just on 101 FM .... when asked if they were done for the night, said "there are a few more opportunities for us, need to get back in there",,, STAY TUNED!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I was just thinking the exact same thing and look how Rodgers dealt with it. Blessing on disguise

I think especially if you look at the character of the guys. He's the type of guy who'd live to prove people wrong I think.

EDIT - didn't look much fun at Johnny Football's table there....conversation was not flowing...