2013 Home Opener

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I made the trip out to STL for the Washington game last year from San Diego (2nd trip to STL) and had a blast! I plan on going with my friend biggame1190 again this year, likely for the opener.

Although we are unsure what week or what opponent the Rams have for their home opener in September, are any of you planning on going?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd like to fly out for a season opener, so maybe I'll try to swing that.

*Following you on Twitter now (@RamsONDEMAND)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
rams24/7 said:
I made the trip out to STL for the Washington game last year from San Diego (2nd trip to STL) and had a blast! I plan on going with my friend biggame1190 again this year, likely for the opener.

Although we are unsure what week or what opponent the Rams have for their home opener in September, are any of you planning on going?

You guys put a video up on you tube of your trip, didnt you? At least one of your trips. That was cool.

I've PM'd biggame, go tell him to get his a$$ over here. Good fans like you guys are friends here!

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
rams24/7 said:

You guys put a video up on you tube of your trip, didnt you? At least one of your trips. That was cool.

I've PM'd biggame, go tell him to get his a$$ over here. Good fans like you guys are friends here!

Yeah we I put up a video and so did he:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbkOPhQOY6o[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbkOPhQOY6o

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkPD4H01Eg8[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkPD4H01Eg8

Yeah. I'll tell him to come over too

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Those are cool videos. Y'allz iz hardcore fanz. :hehe:

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

Thanks.

I wanna complement you and everyone on this site. Very well run, and I LOVE how I can put anything relates to Rams in Rams Talk. No natzi mods on this site :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rams24/7 said:
X said:

Thanks.

I wanna complement you and everyone on this site. Very well run, and I LOVE how I can put anything relates to Rams in Rams Talk. No natzi mods on this site :lol:
Well thanks for that. We kinda do things the way the majority feels is the best way to do them. In other words, feedback is very important as it relates to how we run this jernt. Within reason of course. You're also welcome to post any of your vids on the site whenever you like. There's a small tutorial here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

THAT sounds like a kick. Gears are grinding. The wife and I could probably use a small vaca about then too. She can trade barbs with the best of them and has witnessed me on Rams many times so yawlz wouldn't have to mind your Ps and Qs or anything.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:

THAT sounds like a kick. Gears are grinding. The wife and I could probably use a small vaca about then too. She can trade barbs with the best of them and has witnessed me on Rams many times so yawlz wouldn't have to mind your Ps and Qs or anything.
lol. Sounds like Selassie's woman. She was a blast at the Miami game.